Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Continuous Stop When The Vehicle Is Cold

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:01 # 1
sonoflove1
Hello good day everyone, my car is 1999 106 XN 1.1, since I bought this car - thank you and we got it from the mechanic - we couldn't see the face one day. The most important problem at the moment is that when the vehicle is first started, especially when the weather is cold, it stops constantly, this continues for 3-5 minutes until the engine warms up, but then it gets better. Idling does not rise only when it is cold. I asked a few mechanics, the choke engine was broken, the pin was broken or something, he said. When I was searching last, I asked a spare partist from the internet and he sent the picture of the part name: idle adjustment sensor. The price of this piece is 145 TL. In short, I am waiting for the comments of friends who can help - who are knowledgeable about this issue. Thanks. In addition, my car has a sunroof but the tire is broken so it is still closed. A piece with a frame tire.
08.05.2020 20:01 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, if the vehicle cannot recover the idle, check the coil-spark plug-idle sensor air filter and hoses. When it comes to the sanroof seal, you have to do a little hard work, bro. sonerkyl 2016-10-31 09:15:12
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”