Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Continuous burning of automatic headlights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
Oktkor
I cleaned the car yesterday, and then I realized that my automatic headlights are always on even though the weather is sunny. Normally, it does not light when the air is on, when it gets dark or when it enters the tunnel. But it is on fire. It turns off when the ignition is turned off. Like night. For now, I have canceled the automatic headlights from the control panel, but I think there is a problem.

And the in-car indicator lights are not on. Only the headlight is on. Oktk is 2017-05-21 20:46:26
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
mhmtclb
I have that same problem. Automatically turns on the headlights during the day. Also the rain sensor is problematic. No matter how fast the rain falls, it works in one form. When I try to activate it from the arm, aoutowipes active says it is on the road, and then it says the doors are locked or gasoline is low (this warning gives when it first runs, if the gasoline is already low), the doors are actually locked. Is there a gel part under the rearview mirror on the two sensor, or does anyone know if the headlight is different?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
Oktkor
[QUOTE = mhmtclb] I have the same problem with me. Automatically turns on the headlights during the day. Also the rain sensor is problematic. No matter how fast the rain falls, it works in one form. When I try to activate it from the arm, aoutowipes active says it is on the road, and then it says the doors are locked or gasoline is low (this warning gives when it first runs, if the gasoline is already low), the doors are actually locked. Is the gel part under the rearview mirror on the two sensor, or does the headlight know who is different? [/ QUOTE]

Both of them say that if I don't remember wrong. In the user manual.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
sonerkyl
This type of problems arise from the sensor gel, which is because it is not fully seated on the glass. or there is a plastic piece in it, it may be in the crack. Last year, one of the members of our vehicle has similar problems, because the plastic purple or blue-like part cracks, the sensor cannot perform its function properly.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 5
Oktkor
Today, interior lighting is on. The evening was not burning. Let me show you that I was going to the service a month later.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 6
Oktkor
Wipers are also abnormal.

I think the air bubble has formed in that gel part.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”