Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Continuing sound after torsion repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
Gurhanm
hello I put my car in maintenance for 1 month ago, the sound was coming from torsions I made them, but there is still sound, the sound has decreased compared to the past but now I hit the rear tires 2 iron hitting each other, sound is coming. What is the source of the sound? he says, don't have a dip, the exhaust is fixed from him.

[TUBE] 0axhgulybı0 [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
ggitaristt
Not coming from the campaigns?
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
Gurhanm
The brake adjustment was made, as well as the drums as viewed, but before the repair, this sound was not found afterwards.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Gurhanm] hello I put my car in maintenance for 1 month ago, there was sound from torsions, I made them, but there is still sound compared to the past, but now it sounds like I was hitting the rear tires, 2 iron was hitting each other, what do you think is the source of the sound? I am waiting for your help, the masters are saying nonsense, no banding, no exhaust is fixed from him, no, they are finding excuses like coming from the rear bumper, I'm about to go crazy

[TUBE] 0axhgulybı0 [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]

106 came on my head, they did not do the torsion properly, I think you will have to do it again
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
Gurhanm
I suspect it, too, there is a long shaft in the axle, it was crooked, probably they couldn't fix it properly and the axle was crashing on the bad road.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Gurhanm] I suspect him, there is a long shaft in the axle, he was crooked, he probably couldn't fix it properly and the axle hits the noise on the bad road, so I am bored so the lathe also says that the axle is OK [/ QUOTE]

99% couldn't do it properly, you have to find a good master, they're doing shaking work
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
Gurhanm
I'm trying to look at my vehicle in the industry right now, let's see what I'm going to do because I'm not very interested in the job, but I have to go to the bursa industry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”