Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

contact problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:09 # 1
MAHMUTCAKIR
Hello friends, two weeks ago the car key was stuck in the contact, my friends said I had to change the contact. I found a second hand contact and installed it in the car, and the car worked just fine when I tried it. I stopped the car for 2.3 minutes and stopped. After collecting the parts I put in again, I wanted to start the car again but it doesn't work properly. the engine freezes perfectly normal, but does not work as if there was dirt in the sank diesel oil filter. When I asked the person who understood the car, they said that the second contact I received might not be compatible (they talked about it in the contact system). cable inputs and all of them are the same, only the old contact key was manual, and the second contact key I received was controlled.

friends, I am waiting for your help, I searched for a while, this so-called antidrage can be canceled. Thank you for your answers.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 2
Serkan
Hodja has an immobilizer chip on the ignition key. When you insert the key into the ignition switch, the vehicle recognizes the code on this chip and allows it to work.
08.05.2020 18:09 # 3
MAHMUTCAKIR
God bless you brother, I did what he said and the car ran. Thank you very much for your help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”