Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Contact lockout when battery is removed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
x571
I took the vehicle to the service yesterday. There was a problem with the right door lock. the battery in the working key was removed, and when it was removed, the key would not open the contact again. They loaded a new code or something. is this true? will I deal with this when the control battery is depleted?
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
akundakci
If this was the case, I would be on the way to the service every month.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
sonerkyl
No teacher, no problem. The electronic circuit inside the container is probably an event such as short circuit or oxidation on the circuit board. he may have removed the battery and reset the immo code in the plug.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 4
crazysado
In my vehicle, I changed the engine immobilezer fault font battery, 5 tl to no problem.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] no teacher has nothing to do with the problem. In the electronic circuit inside the container, it may be an event such as short circuit or oxidation on the circuit board. he may have removed the battery and reset the immo code in the plug. [/ QUOTE]

allah alaah. As I said, we gave the service for the door lock, when the man took out the battery, they reset the code, they said, 4 people worked for 1 hour and uploaded the new code to the key, now my backup key doesn't start the car? what would you suggest me to do? They offered a new key for 500 TL, I did not want it because I found it exorbitant.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 6
sonerkyl
I've never heard of anything like that. They paid a lot of 500 TL and you can get cheaper outside. they re-code the backup key, probably cost between 100-150 rubles maybe cheaper.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I've never heard of anything like that. They paid a lot of 500 TL and you can get cheaper outside. they re-code the backup key, probably cost between 100-150 rubles maybe cheaper. [/ QUOTE]

will they get money for it too, their mistake is that after all i did nothing. Nothing happened so many people changed batteries. Who does this work out? electricians? Would it be a problem if I put an alarm on the car and use it on and off? after all, the alarm is 50 tl.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 8
sonerkyl
If you have it out, they make auto-keyers. Your backup key has been canceled because they entered a new code to the key you used. Let him code him. after all their fault. If you get an alarm, there will be no problem. Recently, my father uses it without any problem for his focu. Locking and opening the doors.
08.05.2020 19:45 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you do it outside, auto keyers are doing it. Your backup key has been canceled because they entered a new code to the key you used. Let him code him. after all their fault. If you get an alarm, there will be no problem. Recently, my father uses it without any problem for his focu. Locking and opening the doors. [/ QUOTE]

Saturday I will go to have a piece installed, then I will take the backup and code it. Uncle I bought the vehicle was very pimpiric, the carpet was laid in the garage, he had every malfunction and maintenance serviced since the day he bought it, he also kept his receipts. they lie and put the sucker in the way they don't understand what they do.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”