Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Console painting related

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:40 # 1
ufuk91
Hello friends. First of all, read this before I write about this topic etc. & nbsp; "Smile"

carbon in my console parts There was a coating, I did it myself, they started to do the opening or something, and I removed it the other day. I also bought a chrome gear knob, it seems nice, I decided to paint a few pieces of gray to match it. I said that this time, let me paint the door opening handles or something like the new models. I tried to do it from the back left, but the paint flowed right away, but it was a little silky on it. It is not something I worry about, let me go to my questions. plastic liner etc. Haşim explained how the brother added by pictures, but I could not see the explanation by writing. I wonder if the paint I used went wrong, I gave it 8 lira, but I may have got it wrong because I do not know, acrylic paint is writing, but it is used in any environment. Let me ask for my car 206, Beige green upholstery roland garros you know, I will make this change in this vehicle, will it stop bad? or I do not know if it will suit .. it is difficult to return because it will not be suitable. "=" "=" / B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & 0; 0 = 0 ">
08.05.2020 16:40 # 2
senol73
My teacher, I have done this before.
I explained this in a detailed way.
it is written in my article on the 2nd page. Other than that, I will try to help if you get stuck

you can click the link and see the subject
senol73 2012-03-31 15: 59:16
08.05.2020 16:40 # 3
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = senol73]
I explained the application in a detailed way
it is written in my article on the 2nd page, other than that, if I get stuck, I try to help

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=21847&KW=&PID=352965&title=206-on-konsol-cerceveler#352965

you can click on the link and see the subject
[/ QUOTE]

thank you my teacher I have not seen this very well, you wrote in detail. & nbsp;
< Here is the process I will do now, remove the parts, make the sandpaper, discard the plastic liner, discard the paint, discard the last varnish. Isn't that the way? So, did your pieces come to a color similar to chrome? or your spray was acrylic spray, was it?

lastly let me have your personal opinion, does this application go to my beige flooring? & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:40 # 4
senol73
If you have dirt, oil, etc., after removing it, clean them firstly. Do not apply excessive force while sanding. You can ruin the surface. It is enough to get a rough surface. Do not apply too much while applying the primer. Primer is liquid. You can apply spray paint while holding the face.When spray painting, do not hold the spray too close to the piece. It will be better if you do it all dries at the same time. Avoid handling the pieces during drying time. Do not let the spray wait too long in curved places because the paint starts to flow downwards. like It will not be too close. Spray varnish makes the color matte.This is not a mistake. It is a feature of varnish. They will give you any paint from any painters. I think it will be plastic paint. I painted it as silver gray color, they are very nice on the vehicle. Your floor color is beige. Silver gray color. I don't know how it suits but I don't think it will be too abysmal. If you want, your car's paint can be the same color. After giving the paint code to the painters, they can print the same color paint into the spray box. 20 liravernik (1 box) 15 liraplastic lining (they give in grams) 5 lira. If you buy a paint and spray varnish with a quality brand, you will not have any trouble during the painting process. you do not have a tiredness :)
08.05.2020 16:40 # 5
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & 0 = 0 & 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = senol73] as the correct teacher after removing the dirt, If there is oil etc, first clean them nicely. Do not apply excessive force in sanding process, you can ruin the surface. It is enough to get a bit of roughness. It is enough to apply the primer to the surface. It is enough to apply the primer completely to the surface. You can apply the spray paint while the primer is drying. It is very close to the piece. THE FLOW REASON IS THE APPLICATION FROM THE DISTANCE DISTANCE AND WAITING THE SAME POINT. Avoid handling the parts within the period of time. Do not leave the spray too long in the curved places because the paint starts to flow downwards. After drying, you will throw the spray varnish. It will be like a spray paint in the varnish. It will not be too close. The spray varnish matures the color. This is not a mistake. It is a feature of the varnish. They were very nice on the vehicle. The color of your upholstery is beige. I don't know how the silver gray color will look like but I don't think it will be too abyss. If you want, the paint of your car can be the same color. At the pole of the driver's door, however, the cost of; spray paint (2 boxes) 20 liravernik (1 box) 15 liraplastic lining (they give with grams) 5 lira. If you buy a high quality brand of paint and spray varnish, you will not have any trouble during the painting process. Pride with your work after a nice application Thanks to your feeling you had a cup of tea in front of you, you have no tiredness. I think the front console dark green would not be very nice, but I think the air conditioner and door handle frames would be very nice in this color.
08.05.2020 16:40 # 6
senol73
What do you mean, my brother, estafurullah?
I applied most things here as a result of our friends' detailed explanations.
There are many companies that sell paint in the industry to spray the paint. Nothing. The other shades of the paint have many varieties.
There are a thousand different color variants in their carts. If you get 50 grams of paint from your own car paint, you will remove the repair work on the hood, if you get 50 grams of paint from your own vehicle. div> do not forget to paint your ashtray :)
08.05.2020 16:40 # 7
ufuk91
<= "text /" = "" = "/ B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender / huidhui.js? 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0 & amp; 0 = 0"> [QUOTE = senol73] estafurullah
I applied most of the things here as a result of our friends' detailed descriptions.
There are many companies that sell paint in the industry, there is no such thing as spraying the paint.
is not necessarily the same color as the vehicle. There are many kinds of colors.
There are thousands of colors in the cards they hold.

let me give you a little detail. You can make the paint defects with normal paint, not spray paint. If you buy 50 grams of paint from your own paint, you will remove the repair work on the hood as well :) )
[/ QUOTE]

yes I have bodywork problems that need touch up paint, then paint code Do I learn, press and spray 50gr paint and spray, paint spray inside out so that two birds with a stone & nbsp; "LOL"

thank you again for your interest & nbsp; "Smile"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”