Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Connecting to Piranha Avatar navi car audio system

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
rhcpeppers
friends could not connect to the car and get sound. What exactly do I have to do?
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Guests
If you give some information about the setup
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
Guests
You enter a radio frequency in the settings of that device I know and you set the radio in your car to that frequency, and then you listen to the music on the navigation device. >
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
rhcpeppers
What information should I give about the setup, I said I will plug in the usb cable, I did not get any results from it. As you said, there must be something like frequency, but how exactly
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
Guests
I don't think there will be sound transfer from usb. If the navigation device has a 3.5 audio output and the aux input of your tape, you can connect it with a male-to-male cable and receive sound.

If the device has a transmitter feature, the room converts the current sound to radio signals and broadcasts on a small scale. This is a lighter-operated player style. First of all, you should find an empty frequency on your radio and then adjust the frequency from the transmitter settings.

Most importantly, if you buy a battery from an electronic device, the simplest is to examine its guide. & Nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
rhcpeppers
I couldn't reach it in the user manual that exists in the cd. I think I can handle it if there is a full expression. Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”