Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Connecting back view camera Hk

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:18 # 1
dejawu1978
Hi friends, I was connected to my 206 doble religion and I did not connect the rear view camera.
I wonder if friends with knowledge on this subject can explain briefly with a clear language ...

Thank you to all forums who have already read and commented ... Wink
08.05.2020 20:18 # 2
Oktkor
I did not try to bind it either. Then we tried again and decided that it was broken.

We did it in our experiments as follows. We had a parking sensor, we connected it differently. Two cables come out of the camera, one is power and one is image. We inserted the power cord into the socket of the back lamp, without turning it on at all. You can push and pull the socket with claw from the bottom or top. By connecting the display cable, we connect it to the screen on the front. Our front screen was external, so we connected it to the cigarette lighter inlet. We just couldn't get an image. :)
08.05.2020 20:18 # 3
onlycihan
when I got the back camera and screen hidden in my mirror in 206, I bought it. For the camera power cable, there must also be a negative end to complete the plus-to-end circuit. The rest is already extending the video cable from the camera to the screen or their wireless models are also available on aliexpress.
My problem is not exactly where I could not understand, if you share the double religion back image and let's see it
08.05.2020 20:18 # 4
iammanover
Gentlemen, you will connect the + end of the reversing camera to the reversing lamp. you will receive the image.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”