Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

compression test

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
hayatiozturk66
friends, I will ask you for something & nbsp; I think it does not change for diesel gasoline If the test is intact & nbsp;
, we know if we can say & nbsp; valves & nbsp; piston bearing etc.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
cerci07
where the brother bearing piston rod is attached to the crankshaft & nbsp;

In the compression test of 4-5, I think that if there is a malfunction in the bed, we can say that the piston rings are solid,
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
hayatiozturk66
but if there is a problem in the bed, the room will not hold the nbsp; crankshaft & nbsp; it will not prevent the piston from working & nbsp; full & nbsp; / div>
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
cerci07
In the half mileage gap comporor test, it may not mean much but it makes a nice sound & nbsp;
but it does not mean that the sound in your car is coming from here. It may be necessary to insert and distribute the engine for the track
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
hayatiozturk66
I do not know & nbsp; I do not think it will be the problem from the bottom part & nbsp; I still call it the valve thrusters & nbsp; the man said it is unlikely, but we need to look & nbsp; let's see what we will do, let the expert find the problem, let the lamb come back to the car, let me find the problem. He said if you do not get it, you will lose.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
cerci07
Is there any guarantee that you bought the new car?

08.05.2020 17:30 # 7
hayatiozturk66
Yes, I just bought an expert in Yatio Park for 1 month, but I will go to court if he does not get a deal. Let's see what happens. I already have a lawyer expert.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 8
cerci07
[QUOTE = hayatiozturk66] yes I just bought it for 1 month & nbsp; Yatiyo will be in the park & nbsp; the expert will take care but if I do not get it & nbsp; I'm going to court & nbsp; lawyer expert filan & nbsp; I have it in my insurance for free [/ QUOTE] > If you bought it from the gallery like a gallery, I think it will either take it back or get it done.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 9
hayatiozturk66
I bought it in sahistan, I don't know the text of & nbsp; :) & nbsp; visa & nbsp; bowl & nbsp; say & nbsp; if it does not occur, then I have the right & nbsp; if I don't get the problem, I got the results of the test & nbsp; & nbsp; yaziyo compression & nbsp; but & nbsp; I don't know which & nbsp; Normally it means that of the engine but & nbsp; my test & nbsp; 1. & nbsp; 2 & nbsp; ve.3 rollers 34 & nbsp; 4 cu roller 32 output & nbsp;
if 18 & nbsp; correct use mine 2 times is stronger :) that & nbsp; should never be impossible & nbsp; & nbsp; need to drop & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:30 # 10
cerci07
You have bought one of the most malfunctioning vehicles of peugeot.
They are cheaper in price but it is useful to think about it.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 11
hayatiozturk66
is better than renodan :) I know & nbsp; but & nbsp; I sold it for money or there were 330 d & nbsp; 3 years & nbsp; I got on & nbsp; there was no 220 thousand but I sold it obligatory. I have 406 2.2 hdi of it, I was glad & nbsp; a friend has 280 thousand original & nbsp; 350 thousand & nbsp; I bought these engines as rugged & nbsp; let's see nobody & nbsp; thank you very much thank you & nbsp; i will go to court & nbsp; if peugeot is not working & nbsp; ustavar & nbsp; for 6 years & nbsp; if he does not get a man, he will make him & nbsp; if man doesn't take
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”