Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

compression ratio

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests
Compression ratio:
In internal combustion engines, when the piston descends to the lowest point while in the upper dead point in the cylinder, it is the calculation of how many times the air absorbed compresses the fuel mixture when it comes back to the upper point.
first one cylinder volume and combustion chamber should be calculated

combustion chamber volume: piston upper cavity is the total measure of the volume of cylinder head cavity and cylinder cap gasket hole diameter thickness calculated.
The single cylinder volume of a 1600 engine is 400 cc. Accordingly, if we add that the cylinder combustion chamber volume is 50 cc, the cylinder volume divided by the combustion cell plus a number of 400/50 + 1 = 9 subtract means that the piston compresses the absorbed mixture 9 times, the higher the compression ratio, the better the performance but the engine life is shortened at that rate.

There is an event that I mentioned as the engine of some vehicles swells, this is due to the increase in the compression ratio that no matter how much your opponent is modified, if you do not tire your vehicle too much, it is possible to pass all kinds of modified vehicles with block cover processed Block grinded enough that the driver does not understand this job
08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
Guests
Thank you for sharing.
What is the benefit of this cover grinding.
Or I'm hungry again.
Which cover is grinding? Why is it stoning? What is the benefit? What harm does it do?
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
Guests
Let me tell another friend about the cover grinding, I will explain later.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests
I TELL ME SENCER KARDESIM COVER DESIGN IS THE THICKNESS THROUGH THE METHOD THROUGH 0.1 AND 0.30 THROUGH THE TURNING MACHINE.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
Guests
Thank you brother Sagolas. Stay away from us as it will bring us great handicap when selling irreversible applications.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = AKlNCl] Thank you brother, let's stay away from us because it will bring us great handicap when selling irreversible applications.
[/ QUOTE]
let's come back to the tower tensioner, it has a back turn price changes between 100-200 according to brand and quality ...
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
Guests

This grinding process is in two ways 1. The process is done on the cylinder cover. The second process is the process on the cylinder liner, the cylinder seat is grinded and the volume is operated, and the larger volume of the cylinders are mounted, the engine volume is increased. Not recommended for.

08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = mustfox]

This grinding process is in two ways 1. The process is done on the cylinder cover. The second process is the process on the cylinder liner, the cylinder seat is grinded and the volume is operated, and the larger volume of the cylinders are mounted, the engine volume is increased. Not recommended for.

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you Mustfox, thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”