Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

COM2000 for front fog lamp on / off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
t@lip
Hello friends,
The COM2000 part of my vehicle (2004 model 206 X-line) was malfunctioned (I had damaged the board because I was driving it in the wrong place when I was removing and pasting the broken radio control section in the evening, blind eye of ignorance), and it is my plan to buy a front fog light when replacing it with a new one. I had the person who has the feature to control. I am thinking of getting fog in the front bumper in the coming days. Thats on my head. While the dipped beam is already on, turning the fog light switch once turns on the rear fog and the indicator lights on the display to show that the rear fog is on. When I turn it twice, the lamp showing that the front fog (if not installed) is lit does not light up on the display. Will this fix when fog is installed or requires a software update, most importantly, if I get the front fog lights installed, can I use this arm.
Another question is if you have an acquaintance in Ankara that can cut the short bumper beautifully and install the front fog lamp, and will not exaggerate the cost. I would appreciate it if anyone has advice.
I wish everyone an accident-free, enjoyable ride.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
Ismail
Hasim brother will answer your questions as soon as possible :)
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
IsmailAtes

Our adult friend, who is one of the members of our site, had a trip computer installed on his vehicle, with the mentioned com2000. Best Haşim brother can help with the opening of the place;)

08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
SelmanBeber
can give you the best master information on this subject.
but I would like to share what I know with you.
With the help of a small relay, you can connect the front mists to the rear fog lamp, at no extra cost. every auto sieve it. Can.
You do not try to change software or change it in com2000.
I am thinking of getting my car built on 2004 x-line. fog lights came a little expensive let me know if you find me out :)
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
t@lip
[QUOTE = SelmanBeber] can give you the best master information on this subject.
but I would like to share what I know with you.
With the help of a small relay, you can connect the front mists to the rear fog lamp, at no extra cost. every auto sieve it. Can.
You do not try to change software or change it in com2000.
I am thinking of getting my car built on 2004 x-line. fog lights came a little expensive let me know if you find me out :)
[/ QUOTE]
Okay, Selman brother, if I get out of my forehead, I will announce the result under this top work and even add a photo. I have read what Hasim Usta wrote in another topic previously, he wrote that the front and rear fog lights can be connected to the same control via relay, you do not need to pay for the COM2000. The COM2000 is already available in my vehicle to control the front fog light, so I will not be overcharged. Therefore, if it can be done, I want it to be more original and controlled separately.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
t@lip
Probably nobody knows, thank you. :(
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
hasimayaz
It is not without software. Relay change should be made in + fuse box. aspire to a very laborious job. The cleanest is to relay and insure the original with a 3rd Party method.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
MirakGTI
[QUOTE = Talip_019] I guess nobody knows, thank you. ([/ Quote]
Relax, everything is answered here.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
Murat
I just got the fog lights on. I had him tied to the back fog.
I disassembled his bulb in his back fog, so that we won't hear bad words from behind Smile

The fog is not burning when the parks are open. How should I make a adjustment for this?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Murat] I just got the fog lights on. I had him tied to the back fog.
I disassembled his bulb in his back fog, so that we won't hear bad words from behind Smile

The fog is not burning when the parks are open. How should I make a adjustment for this?
[/ QUOTE]
It doesn't happen :( .. it is necessary to directly switch and make a standalone system.
It is necessary to pull the relay supply from the parks and switch it .. the relay will trigger the battery directly into the fog .. The switch can be mounted behind the steering adjustment arm .. this is the best place .. The reason we got it from the park. to prevent open forgetting. When the park is closed, it turns off automatically as the relay's power is cut off.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
Murat
Then the electrician's way seemed to us.
There is no other way.
Thank you, Haşim.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”