Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cold tire bending for tire pressure control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
Guests
Tires greatly affect the driving characteristics of the vehicle. Tire type, dimensions, tire pressure and speed are very important for the performance of the vehicle. Tire pressure should be checked regularly. The correct tire pressure is shown in the vehicle's tire pressure table. Tire pressures specified in this table belong to cold tires. Tire pressures should be checked when the tires are cold. In other words, the vehicle must be parked for at least 3 hours. Or it should be driven no more than 1.5-2 km after starting work. Try to keep the tire pressures of your vehicle at the values specified in the owner's manual. The correct tire pressure results in more even wear. Maximum care must be taken to achieve the best traction and a more balanced wear in the tires. Always ensure that the tires are at the correct pressure. Too low tire pressure can both increase fuel consumption and negatively affect the car's driving characteristics and tire wear. AlbaYDemircaN2011-09-28 12:22:11
08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
I Love My Pug
Thanks very useful sharing.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
sedataksu
I want to add something in my mind. Tire repair is not recommended in the front tires. The vehicle had an impact on the rod balance and brake.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
DRIVER34
They told me otherwise at the dealership of mischel did not create any trouble on the back except for the cheeks (it wasn't happening anyway) ... Before I went on the road, the subject had passed when I removed the screw that was integrated with my tire.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
mehmet eren
Thank you, Colonel.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
Guests
A very correct topic ... Health to your colonel.
& nbsp;
I use it with a lot of air pressure that should be on some of the tires. Be sure, in many tire manufacturers, there is a news about the values of the tire weather ...
& nbsp;
If we act according to the values that the producer produces, from that pain, we will obtain a more efficient use ...
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
I Love My Pug
What is the ideal pressure for 195 40 16?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
Guests
I would like to thank everyone who cares about the subject ...
08.05.2020 16:10 # 9
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] A very correct topic ... Health to your colonel hands.
& nbsp;
I use a lot of winter tires with a little air pressure. Be sure, in many tire manufacturers, there is a news about the values that tire weather should have ... div> [/ QUOTE]

but this job is a little bit at the dealers of muelle 32-33 air is pressed, I think a low value in our cars 35-37 I think the bar corresponds to the values written at the door e buda I'm knocking 34-35 in the middle of the pole ...: D
08.05.2020 16:10 # 10
Guests
I also find it useful to be close to the factory values. For example, in my car, it gives ten and rear 2.4 & nbsp; bars and this is about 35p. But I'm printing 33 ...
& nbsp;
Factory gives 2.5 bars in 307s for example
08.05.2020 16:10 # 11
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] I find it useful to be close to the factory values. For example, in my car, it gives ten and rear 2.4 & nbsp; bars and this is about 35p. But I'm printing 33 ...
& nbsp;
Factory gives 2.5 bars in 307s, for example
[/ QUOTE]

2.5 bars at 37 pc coincides, this is a very high number, I pressed first, I was sticking to the benders in the bend of teme & nbsp; after that I dropped the barriers after that, I made it 35, I went to the tire before the last honeymoon, I had a screw on it, I made it on the tire balance adjustment was done there 35 very high 32 * 33 said they pressed & nbsp; now bend its tribe is a little better but it feels like it is holding the car .. of course I don't think 2 bars will be very noticeable but in my opinion if I am wrong please warn in summer 35-32-33 well in winter ... & nbsp;
DRIVER34 2011-09-28 17:22:22
08.05.2020 16:10 # 12
Guests

We had the same conversation with our tireman while checking my tires the other day. & nbsp;

When I opened the door it said 2.5 bar, I said that it says here. He laughed and said that the pressure was too high and should be at most 33. We looked at one of the tires with 2.5 bars of air, and it was 37 and it made sense to me that 37 was too much. & nbsp; Of course, I thought like that because I don't know much about the subject. Or did we go wrong?

08.05.2020 16:10 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = kapagan]

We had the same conversation with our tireman while checking my tires the other day. & Nbsp;

When I opened the door it said 2.5 bar, I said that it says here. He laughed and said that the pressure was too high and should be at most 33. We looked at one of the tires with 2.5 bars of air, and it was 37 and it made sense to me that 37 was too much. & nbsp; Of course, I thought like that because I don't know much about the subject. Or did we go wrong?

[/ QUOTE]

The engineers who produce the car and put the phrase of 2.5 bar air will be more dominant than the master who took it. If the tire size is not changed, 2.5 should be hit 2.5. The rest is empty.
koliva 2011-09-28 19:45:40
08.05.2020 16:10 # 14
Haksen016
I absolutely agree that the manufacturer says 2.5 bar psi equivalent 36 I also press this air on my tires.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 15
DRIVER34
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = kapagan]

We had the same conversation with our tireman while checking my tires the other day. & Nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]

The engineers who produce the car and put the phrase of 2.5 bar air will be more dominant than the master who took it. If the tire size is not changed, 2.5 should be hit 2.5. The rest is empty.
[/ QUOTE]

is actually what you said, I wonder if they have adjusted to see the road conditions in Europe, because when you look at it, it seems like 37 airs to me ... your handling is getting awful, but we still have to investigate & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 16
Engin Tepe
I filled hydrogen instead of Air during the last rod balancing process. My car has become softer and quieter.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 17
DRIVER34
I wonder if there is a stuffed wheel, the strongest it will not land as soon as it pops a little hop it so much & nbsp; "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:10 # 18
DRIVER34
Excerpted from MICELLER's website ..... Please enter all vehicle and tire data to find the tire that suits you best. The tire pressures given are for informational purposes only. For recommended tire pressures, please refer to your vehicle's maintenance manual. These are sometimes located on a label attached to the inside of your car's front door or fuel filler flap. Documents and information on www.michelin.com.tr are provided "without modification" and without any express or implied warranty. Michelin reserves the right to change or correct the content of this site without prior notice.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 19
koliva
[QUOTE = DRIVER34]
Actually, what you said is true, they have adjusted my visibility to the European road conditions, because when you look at it, 37 air sounds like a lot to me ... ;
[/ QUOTE]

So what do you mean because you called euro oil in engine oil? If the road conditions are many times more beautiful roads in Turkey. Believe if you say pit there are pits on the roads here. I shoot whatever it says there, I'm very satisfied. I can say that Tangir tungur is not going to happen because I did not get any air down or up from these values so I can compare it to "Laughter" This state is for me It is the most quiet and comfortable version "Sleepy"
08.05.2020 16:10 # 20
DRIVER34
yes, I already wrote an excerpt from michelin's website, the same is said there, of course, when there are so many different rhetoric, one has to interpret what he sees logical in himself. & nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”