Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cold engine running hard on gasoline

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:00 # 1
ersinyildiz
Hello guys,
For a few moments, the car started to get a hard start when the engine was cold. The absence of this starter is not by the engine not running at all, but by starting and stopping the revolution once. It works after repeating this 2 or 3 times.

The vehicle is equipped with Lovato LPG. Last summer, the master changed the gas filter during maintenance and meanwhile, he changed the transition temperature values to LPG. This problem has increased after that, we now experience this problem almost every morning on the way to work and leaving work in the evening.

I spoke to the master yesterday on the phone, he said, try to force it in the morning. In the morning, I started working on the gas while I was starting and worked on the first starter. I think the problem is on the gas side.

I have had stale gasoline experience on the subject before, it was working hard in very cold weather, we solved this problem when we renewed the gasoline. If we say gasoline pump, when the engine gets hot, there is no problem in working on gasoline. Nevertheless, the pump may have a different role in the first run, I do not know about it.

I would appreciate if you have an idea and what to try before going to the master. In the first place, I want to reset the gas and try again. If this is not the solution, I would like to take it to the master who changed the gas setting and get information.

We extended the subject a little :) Thanks

08.05.2020 20:00 # 2
sonerkyl
ersin trouble about the gas pump, try something like this lpg tank has a valve, close the valve from there and use it for a while.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 3
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] you have trouble with the gas pump, try something like this. Lpg tank has a valve, close the valve from there and use it for a while. [/ QUOTE]

Soner brother thank you, as I understand there are solenoid valves in ours. (there is an atiker brand tank). I look at it and try to close it, I will close it to the master. Is there any reason to close it, especially through the valve? Isn't it enough to turn it off electronically? I'm wondering :)
08.05.2020 20:00 # 4
sonerkyl
gas cutters (solenoid valves), although there is a small amount of gas leakage, if you turn off the button, when you miss a certain amount of gas, it mixes with gasoline in the combustion chamber for the first time. You're going to close the tank from the tank.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 5
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] gas breakers (solenoid valves) may cause gas leakage even if there is a small amount of gas when you turn off the button. You're going to close the tank from the tank. [/ QUOTE]

Okay, brother, I think I will try to close this evening with some gas. Thanks again. I will report the result.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 6
conywolker
Master is definitely the problem when the gas pump is left with little gas in the tank. We have solved this problem without reducing the amount of gasoline in the tank to less than tomorrow. I think you can try something without doing anything, at least you don't give money, you can try other methods.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 7
ersinyildiz
[QUOTE = conywolker] Master is definitely the problem when the gas pump is left with little gas in the tank. We have solved this problem without reducing the amount of gasoline in the tank to less than tomorrow. I think you can try something without doing anything, at least if you don't waste money, you can try other methods. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, this came to my mind, this month, I went to bulgaria last month by car. I bought it because gasoline was suitable there, and the car had half a tank of petrol, and I mostly used it with gasoline. I almost never encountered this problem there. When I returned to Bursa, this business started to increase and if I think it is in the warehouse, there is only one gasoline. To see the condition of the needle today, I will have to buy a gasoline half-tank, I use it in gasoline and try what the brother says, and I will try what you say. Thanks again.
08.05.2020 20:00 # 8
conywolker
We are waiting for your reply, I hope you will recover as soon as possible
08.05.2020 20:00 # 9
ersinyildiz
Yesterday I closed the gas electronically (there were two valves so I couldn't be sure, I didn't shut it mechanically). After that, I bought 10 liters of gasoline, the needle came on top of the quarter tank and used it for a while. He worked in the first starter in the morning. I will follow for a while more on gasoline. Then I plan to take it over half a tank and switch to gas. If the same problem occurs when I switch to gas even though there is gasoline on the half tank, the way to adjust the gas will appear :)

Thanks guys again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”