Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

ÇOKKKKKK IS IMPORTANT

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:37 # 1
Elizabeth
I just came to friends page ... I wanted to open a topic on your form without waiting for time.1 months ago I bought a pejo 206 x-line series car. Last week, I was on the road to industry in Ankara and went to the industry. As the car looked at the car, it started to make a mistake:
--- Motor ears are broken
--- Is the car pulling right
--- There is Atiker brand tube, but its assembly is black
--- The car should not be ridden, it should be sold immediately ...

They said and they got me out of frustration what do you think I should do? WAITING YOUR COMMENTS
08.05.2020 18:37 # 2
Zagorka
If the master said, you will have it, My brother :) No escaping, the man was smart before you took it.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 3
Barut
Didn't you get it checked while buying the vehicle? Do not you realize the failures that the masters say?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 4
Elizabeth
I called the person I bought, brother said that they have this in your car. The man said I have no news. Then I called the compass I bought, if you did not know them. The man in the compass said that the car was still good, and I was very confused.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 5
tolga.onal
I think you need to get away from that master right away. Why would they behave like someone who buys a new car and cools them down Ölsün If the car is pulling to the right, the rod will be balanced, you will fix it, if the ears of the motor are broken, you change it to 250-300 liras. Also, 500 lira costs are also no problem.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 6
Elizabeth
Of course, I went to snra, I showed another master, he said that there is no pulling right. He said that there is very little, if the rot balance settings are made, it will not be a problem.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 7
Elizabeth
Exactly, I'm a student, I just bought the car, and I was going to burn a fire on the ring road until I brought the car home ... The bad guys said something that came to me without stopping. Finally I bought the car and came
08.05.2020 18:37 # 8
tolga.onal
Never mind, the people said that it was because of the age of depression that he said, he got 18 as soon as I filled the car, I bought a car, every head, everybody found a different flaw.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 9
Elizabeth
And I think, if there is a problem, will it end in December 2014, will I be able to go early and go to the week and have an examination? I think that if the car is bad, it does not go through the inspection according to what they say. Do I have a chance to have an early examination?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 10
tolga.onal
When you feel a problem in the car, you write it here so that it will be like this, of course, the problem is tried to be solved in the most reasonable way. Friends in Ankara will suggest you a master, you will go there when you do something.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 11
tolga.onal
Yes, you can get an early examination. Is the LPG business license, if not, did you get the invoice from the person you bought the vehicle. And if they collected Lpg, for example, if such different brands of products were used, such as tank wastes brain lovato ..., it will cause you trouble. But if Lpg is licensed, you don't have to do anything
08.05.2020 18:37 # 12
Barut
If we look at the words of this type of masters, even in zero vehicles, they will find breakdown costs. Also, there is a necessity in the second-hand vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 13
Elizabeth
I got a driver's license at 18, I used to drive before that ... I know how the car behaves how it goes, more or less the car's pull is nice. Finally, the man said the presentation, there is a problem with the transmission, I said, the man from the clutch is pulling his feet hard.

08.05.2020 18:37 # 14
tolga.onal
I think it will be wrong for you to go for the inspection that will end in December :) If you want to do this in order to make it comfortable for 5 months, it will be wrong for you to go to the inspection. you move according
08.05.2020 18:37 # 15
ozan765
bro, you call the nickname, unfortunately, the masters say it is broken down to such a solid place to make money
08.05.2020 18:37 # 16
tolga.onal
Put the photos of the car, let's wear the evil eye bead :)
08.05.2020 18:37 # 17
Elizabeth
I put it in the love of loving again: D
08.05.2020 18:37 # 18
berkayakulker
Sir, at my dawn, I recommend the brothers Peugeot, they have been showing the same sensitivity for 5 years and they are doing their best not to replace unnecessary parts.
08.05.2020 18:37 # 19
Elizabeth
[QUOTE = berkayakulker] Teacher, at the dawn, I recommend the brothers have Peugeot, they have been showing the same sensitivity for 5 years and they are doing their best not to replace unnecessary parts ... [/ QUOTE]

okay, hoddy, I have in mind, there is also a black pepper, fatih pejo they suggested that place how is it?
08.05.2020 18:37 # 20
DeRyCK
Take another master, do not give up the car so quickly :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”