Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Coil malfunction and Gas Pump Leak

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:28 # 1
blntctn
Hello guys,

I'm back with a new problem :)
3 5 days ago, I went to Konya from the district and when the car got to the center, the car started to kick, we started to sound like we had pulled out from the exhaust. they changed the coil. While this malfunction happened, the smell of gasoline filled the car as well. I lifted the seat yesterday, that part of the gas pump was just because of the leak.

what can be done, what is the most appropriate solution or if I need help to change my pole part, I would be glad. Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 2
talip206
Hodja, there are two or three possibilities. Secondly, there is a piece called oring. The price is ten liras. The third and worst possibility is that if the plastic block to which the float and gas pump are installed, there is a crack, it must be replaced. The price is around 250 pounds. Unfortunately that piece is sold with a float and a gas pump. The worst thing is that when the crack is broken, the glue does not work well, because gasoline dissolves the glue.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 3
blntctn
A repairman who was familiar with the car yesterday told him that he left it with the welding, we checked it, I checked it, cleaned it, did not drive it, no leak did not appear, did not use the adhesive, said the source, I said okay without stopping too much.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 4
blntctn
[QUOTE = blntctn] A familiar mechanic yesterday told him that he left the car with the source, he said he did it with the source, we checked it, I cleaned it, I did not drive, there was no leak, he did not use the adhesive, he said, I did not ask him too much.

plastic source did not work 1 week it was able to last about 3000 km, they were glued again with glue but I do not know what kind of glue it was able to withstand about 1000 km reopened and the leak started again. I was afraid to smoke in the car, I got the price tan industry between 140-160 TL, original price between 525-650 + workmanship, I will try to use the industry by replacing the original parts of the head parts.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 5
talip206
Don't change my teacher. the master takes care of it. I bought the supplier industry, there was no problem.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 6
bozlak
[QUOTE = talip206] Sir, there are two or three possibilities. Someone might have gotten loose, that easy job. Secondly, there is a piece called oring. The price is ten liras. The third and worst possibility is that if the plastic block to which the float and gas pump are installed, there is a crack, it must be replaced. The price is around 250 pounds. Unfortunately that piece is sold with a float and a gas pump. The worst thing is that when the crack gets cracked, the glue doesn't work, because gasoline dissolves the glue. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, my teacher, the plastic tube on the top of the float was broken, I glued it with the best adhesives a few times, but it did not help, no matter what you do, the gas is solving.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = Bozlak] [QUOTE = talip206] Sir, there are two or three possibilities. Someone may have gotten loose hose that easy job. Secondly, there is a piece called oring. The price is ten liras. The third and worst possibility is that if the plastic block to which the float and gas pump are installed, there is a crack, it must be replaced. The price is around 250 pounds. Unfortunately that piece is sold with a float and a gas pump. The worst thing is that when the crack gets cracked, the glue doesn't work, because gasoline dissolves the glue. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, my teacher, the plastic tube on the top of the float was broken, I glued it with the best adhesives a few times, but it did not help, no matter what you do, the gas is solving.
[/ QUOTE]
If there is no problem with the pump, do not worry too much. If the original pump and float stops, you will plug in if there is a problem in the future.
08.05.2020 19:28 # 8
blntctn
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = spoiled] [QUOTE = talip206] Sir, there are two or three possibilities. Someone might have gotten loose hose that easy job. Secondly, there is a piece called oring. The price is ten liras. The third and worst possibility is that if the plastic block to which the float and gas pump are installed, there is a crack, it must be replaced. The price is around 250 pounds. Unfortunately that piece is sold with a float and a gas pump. The worst thing is that when the crack gets cracked, the glue doesn't work, because gasoline dissolves the glue. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
If there is no problem with the pump, do not worry too much. If the original pump and float stops, you will plug in if there is a problem in the future. [/ QUOTE]

I do not want to install the sub-industry for him on the original one, it is not a problem to drop the gasoline needle.
I take the sub-industry and the part that is broken over the original of the pump, put the sub-industry part, let's look at it, let me dewam a bit more, I don't know what it would be like :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”