Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Coil changed problem did not go. Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:46 # 1
Nefretnet
Hello friends, I do not know, I will be able to explain my problem correctly, but I hope that I will try to write in the most obvious way, I hope that the information that helps with that information will be thanks. Not with this, my car 206 rollandgaros 1.6 gasoline / lpg 2000 model lpg or less, even though I feel less, maybe it is normal I think it works idling, it does not handle at all, I just listen and it trembles in between. But again the same thing goes on I think there is a problem in the steering wheel, I think I feel all the vibrations from it and I realized today I can't believe it was from morning to evening and other problems came out in the evening. it doesn't matter if it is left or right, it is more than just turning it right, it is not rubbing, it is not rubbing. I swear that the steering was like a bird feather, I really feel it right now I spent zero 600 TL as much as I can today, and I am not happy at all, my green ball is gone but the room is not happy, in short, did I change the coil in vain? I wonder if the problem is in the lpg, while the engine vibration is more and more, it is more likely to come and go in the idle. Also, the engine fault light is on for a long time. the data of the light means that the malfunction beam is giving the oxygen probe etc malfunction.
08.05.2020 17:46 # 2
error
pass by my friend, it is not easy to diagnose diesel and lpg vehicles, sometimes you do not need to find the person of your job or you will spend the unexpected parts, you should ask for a master's suggestion from friends on the site or in my surroundings ..
08.05.2020 17:46 # 3
tlp
I only changed the situations like shaking, shaking, agglomeration, not eating gas, if only LPG is done.
I have changed the end diameters of LPG injectors with a bigger one.
Similar situation exists in me. It was cluttering.
We connected LPG to the computer where I had the LPG installed, nothing happened, the spark plugs were renewed, as if the butterfly throat was cleaned. the vehicle is back to normal
If you want (of course only LPG is doing it), have a check. I think it will be useful
08.05.2020 17:46 # 4
candanxyz
Check the spark plugs if they do when you are on gasoline
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”