Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CLUTCH STAYED

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:12 # 1
albay32
MY FRIENDS HAVE BROUGHT SOME OF THE VEHICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN BELOW A BUTTERWEAR PEDAL LIKES A TIME ARE I HAVE BROUGHT SOME THROUGH THE WIRE THERE WAS SOME THROUGH THE WIRE THAN I HAVE LIKE THE WIRE.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 2
Guests

Maybe a pinch may occur in the part of the debris catal. Is your clutter hard?

Likewise, as you wrote, rust and tightness may have occurred in the sleeve of the clutch wire.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 3
albay32
Rust and tightness may occur in the sleeve of the clutch wire like you said in your soft clutch. Maybe I can handle it with wd 40?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 4
Guests
I think if there is such a situation, I would change the degradation wire. Because if there is tightness, it will be hanging. If it breaks up somewhere, you will have trouble and you will regret it if you do not change ... of course teldenseee :)) to understand it, you insert the end of the wire from the gradient catal. You will check if you are working easily ...
If you lubricate with the wd-40 in the part where there is a clutter, the clutter will work more easily ... I realized that the catalin comes from the gobgin. wd-40 squeezed both relaxed and sound cut off ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 5
albay32
thanks cecoli let's see where I write the problem! Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:12 # 6
hhuzun
THIS IS OUR HAPPENING TO US. IT IS LIKE FIREN WIRE.
IT MAY BE FLEXIBLE. BEWARE IF THE MEAT REMOVES ON THE ROAD, THE RESULTS CAN RESULT
08.05.2020 15:12 # 7
just307

Hi friends, my clutch is very hard in my bnm car, but there is no problem in clutch start-up etc., there is only hardness.

08.05.2020 15:12 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = just307]

Hi friends, my clutch is very hard in my bnm car, but there is no problem in clutch start-up etc., there is only hardness.

[/ QUOTE]
The reason why it is hard is nothing to print. but it is necessary to see if the wire and the catal are working comfortably ... if there is no problem, there is nothing else to do until the clutter ends :)) or you will change the clutter set.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 9
viceli53

I met the same problem, the masters I went to said the clutch set, but when they said the set has changed, they said the supplier industry was depleting the pedal for a moment and it was at the bottom. Finally, a peugeot spare parts dealer said the wire gave 50 TL. We changed the wire. There is a mechanism and when the pressure changes to the pad, it had to change on the wire ...

08.05.2020 15:12 # 10
Cetinler
the same problem happened with me, it was very simple but I always suspected the wire.
If you do, check it out, maybe it was caused by the mat :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 11
Serhun
It is pleasing to solve the problem caused by the wire.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 12
ysf_syfttn
I have the same problem, I will go at the first opportunity and change the wire, thank you for your friends :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 13
Srkn.sngn
Mrb friends.
Similar problem I live at 206cc. The master said, "There is no problem with the press brake of my vehicle, there is no need to change the transmission oil." the master gear shifted the connecting bars, but my problem was not over. the master could not produce any more solution to my problem. Anyway, after the gear connection cubes that I wasted on, I did not have much confidence in the solutions of the masters. I decided to find a solution to the problem myself and thanks to the experiences in this form.
● If I summarize my problem, say; Sometimes the vehicle is having a hard time shifting to the gear, I press the clutch very hard and late, but I do the pressure and press several times, but it passes like that.
So to speak, carting happens if I change gears serially and aggressively without breathing. I also have to wait for a few seconds between the gears so that there is no carting, so that it passes without rubbing noise. This problem does not always occur. For example, if I pump the drain a few times when I first get in the car, this is not a problem or it is minimal.
● Apart from that, I discovered something new in my drainage room; For example, I pressed the drain from 1 to 2. The drain is very difficult to hear in the pedal, if my foot is close to the drain, it throws back or releases something like a slight click. If I pay a lot of attention, I can feel this throwback and sound. I hadn't felt until this time. As if a wire with wire or a wire connection is being attached, it will swing back or throw back after a few seconds .. I wonder why my gear is difficult to go through and in serial passes. Does the problem with the shift wire change soften gears? Or will it work if I tighten wd 40 to the Debraj wire and to the places it is attached to and the drain fork? Would it hurt? Thanks
08.05.2020 15:12 # 14
Srkn.sngn
My problem is not a mop let me tell you now 😁
08.05.2020 15:12 # 15
ukayl
They change the WIRE to 250 TL (Original) including labor. I made it recently. I was pulling up with my foot when he was down below.
Ukayli 2019-06-22 12:41:49
08.05.2020 15:12 # 16
Srkn.sngn
Hcm, is there any comfort in gear shifts?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”