Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch Shudder Solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Hello everyone, my car was 206 1.4hdi 2005 model when I bought it in 2011, I bought it at 43500km from an uncle when I was using my brother at 45000, we changed the clutch pressure pad anyway. Smile ) As of now, my car was 100 thousand last week, I took it to 100 thousand maintenance, by the way, the clutch was vibrating especially in the car, when the car got too hot in Istanbul traffic or when it was very loaded, I was looking for a solution like it while I was looking for a solution while the vibrator got up from the gearbox. I was able to find a solution in the liner, hoping that it will recover when it gets a little worn, etc. I did not find a solution. He said it was broken. When you look at the engine from the front of the vehicle, the wedge that is under the brain on the left side was the original part in the broken service. 83tl was the side industry. Was the room was 30 TL. pushing marsa when I die, and the most pleasing thing is that my clutch does not vibrate anymore, probably because the engine is running away from the miter, the pressure does not kiss at first when pressing the flywheel, and if this is a problem, look at your engine chock if you have a problem in your car.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
tellotello
Get well soon, thanks for the info.

It is the flywheel and engine chocks that come to mind first in clutch vibration. I just wish you had given it a little more and got the original out of the way, I think, as far as I understand, lions (when it comes to clutch most often) generally want original product Smile .

08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
mustafa_nalcacioglu
They have already used the service industry would definitely recommend Just got the original bi looked just comes from the internet service prices that purifies lüleburgazda how he really number one in the Peugeot service has already chosen the best service I had in turkey BIRINCILIGI
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”