Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
logic3170
Hello friends,
My vehicle is Peugeot 206 1.4 hdi. When I pressed the clutch about 2 months ago, there was a rustling sound from the left side of the engine. I took the vehicle to the service and they said that the clutch set and other materials should change accordingly. The vehicle was out of service, but the clutch's clutch point was different and the vehicle was shaking slightly. Now the vehicle is quite shaky, especially in reverse gear. I took the car to service in Samsun. Now I am in Kayseri and after encountering this malfunction, I took the car to the service here and they said that the pressure-pad and flywheel should be replaced. My question would be to you: doesn't it mean the clutch set and pressure-pad? So does it make sense for you to change new material? Or are these two failures very different from each other? Could there be another reason for the car vibration in reverse gear and in first gear? I would be glad if you answer ...
08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
onlycihan
I also changed my thrust pad last month, the master handled to turn the flywheel, he said, the new thrust was attached to the pad, there was excessive tremor, and then it was dismantled, everything dumped from the skew of the flywheel, because the press pad was also garbage. Then, the volant went to the lathe, another set of pressure pads came out of our pocket, after everything was done, I went the long way, and what I see was that when the full throttle, the car was shaking, the speed was not rising, the car was not going, the pressure pad was greased, the gear pad was missing, everything was missing, the oil was removed. that is, 4-5 times all the gearbox has landed until it is in order. all of this is incompetence of what are called masters. if it had turned the flywheel without inserting your thrust pad or replacing it, there would be no such problem.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
Adem Kurtuldu
I think there is a leading peugeot in the second industry, servistense bornova.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”