Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:30 # 1
mstfkys
Hello friends. I have 106 xs. As I wrote in the title, my car's clutch is problematic. The problem is that sometimes the clutch gets so soft that I don't feel the clutch. It stops instantly when I pull my foot less. Sometimes, even though I do not root, the gear does not pass. It gradually improves when pumping gas. My pumping the clutch doesn't change anything. When there is no problem, I do not have any problems in gear shifts during departures. But the place is coming, stopping my feet from moving miles. This is my problem, guys. Thanks.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 2
mstfkys
Current ..
08.05.2020 18:30 # 3
kuscu38
[QUOTE = mstfkys] Hello guys. I have 106 xs. As I wrote in the title, my car's clutch is problematic. The problem is that sometimes the clutch gets so soft that I don't feel the clutch. It stops instantly when I pull my foot less. Sometimes, even though I do not root, the gear does not pass. It gradually improves when pumping gas. My pumping the clutch doesn't change anything. When there is no problem, I do not have any problems in gear shifts during departures. But the place is coming, stopping my feet from moving miles. This is my problem, guys. Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

According to what you say, clutch ball can be troubled ...
08.05.2020 18:30 # 4
mstfkys
I just came from the mechanic. I said to the man that there is a problem with the clutch, got back into gear, gave the gas and stopped. He said there is no problem with the press pad. When he described it like here, he said, the clutch rope should change. Do you think the price that I will buy and wear the original 85 TL or 30 TL for a brand of Cavo is affordable? I don't know the mechanic, I stopped by for the first time. He said that the original replacement does not comply with the original replacement. What do you think the man says and the diagnosis of the man is correct?
08.05.2020 18:30 # 5
mstfkys
actual
08.05.2020 18:30 # 6
kuscu38
[QUOTE = mstfkys] I just came from the repair shop. I said to the man that there is a problem with the clutch, got back into gear, gave the gas and stopped. He said there is no problem with the press pad. When he described it like here, he said, the clutch rope should change. Do you think the price that I will buy and wear the original 85 TL or 30 TL for a brand of Cavo is affordable? I don't know the mechanic, I stopped by for the first time. He said that the original replacement does not comply with the original replacement. What do they say and the diagnosis of the man is correct, friends? [/ QUOTE]

I have also mentioned in my previous comment: Normal Traction But Only If Gear Shifts Have Troubles, there are certain reasons;
* Clutch Ball
* Clutch Wire
* Gear Gears (Like disconnection in gear, gear stripping, failure of transmission oil)
I understood that he said 30 lira for his workmanship, if it is not wrong, a normal price is only for a workmanship piece that does not take too long to change the rope.
08.05.2020 18:30 # 7
mstfkys
Well, we left the vehicle to the mechanic in the morning today. We took it to another mechanic today. He said let me look at the clutch wire, maybe he got stuck somewhere, he said he can look at his gears.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”