Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch pedal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
Emre Ekrem
Hello there,

Today, while driving my car on the road to the 2nd gear, the clutch pedal did not come up at the bottom and the vehicle remained without leaving the 2nd gear with the clutch pressed. I pulled aside and lifted the clutch by hand and took it out of 2nd gear. There's no problem right now and I suspect the clutch lower center.

I want to ask, is there such a situation?
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
Guests

I had it .. but I had the pedal set .. the screw end of the pedal set pierced and got stuck :)) then I removed it .. I threw it .. that day I have been against the pedal set ... it happened to my mop .. it just happened in the clutch. ...

08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
Emre Ekrem
:) I did not have the opportunity to look, I check in the evening. I also have sparco.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = undertaker] :) I did not have the opportunity to look, I check in the evening. I also have sparco. [/ QUOTE]
that's for sure :) Sırıtma If you do not have a problem right now, you are not pressing it :)
you by_ 2011-06-13 14:24:53
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
Guests
naptin brother could you look ????
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
Guests
I would advise you to do a maintenance on the vehicle's clutter catal if it is not inside. The back is tight.
Was your clutch hard? Where is the place where you call a clutter lower center ??? When you say so, the hydraulic clutches came to my mind, but we are not hydraulic !!! Or are you talking about catal ???
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”