Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch Missing Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
mmustafaakyoll
My friends car 2003 model 1.4 hdi last day, the ball was broken, went to the mechanic, we lowered the gearbox, the socket was damaged by the pad because the plug was detonated directly and due to the problem of the switch. The master cleans the lining with the lining of the lining, but the transmission has been collected in a very nice way, but I think there is still oil in the lining and the clutch is missing after the 3rd gear. I am waiting for your urgent help. Thank you in advance
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
mmustafaakyoll
Isn't there anyone to help ???
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
samet206
It is difficult to say something without knowing what the oil should not get into the pad.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
mmustafaakyoll
[QUOTE = samet206] It is difficult to say something without knowing what the oil should not get into the lining, but it causes problems like this.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, there is a tremor in the departure, the vehicle does not speed up.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
mmustafaakyoll
[QUOTE = samet206] It is difficult to say something without knowing what the oil should not get into the lining, but it causes problems like this.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply.
I thought that there was help in this forum.
I am talking to friends who do not bother to answer.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = mmustafaakyoll] [QUOTE = samet206] It is difficult to say something without knowing how to get oil into the lining, but it is difficult to go, but this kind of troubles occur.
[/ QUOTE]

I am talking to friends who do not bother to answer when I say wrong. [/ QUOTE]

Dude, there is help in every forum, but they have the answer. There is no need to reproach it by saying so .. I have read the subject, I have no information. When the friends who have knowledge see them, they will help. When your topic goes from the last 30 topics, update the topic so that newcomers see the forum.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
sonerkyl
My brother Mustafa, my brother (heavenly) will write the comments of friends who know about the subject, what happened to you is not a very common situation. As the master says, the oil will go away in time, but there is a problem that the master skipped, the pressure pad that has been exposed to the oil for a long time may have lost its feature. You will see this in time. In a week or two, if you are already, you have already dismantled the shauma, I would change the pressure on the lining pad.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = mmustafaakyoll] [QUOTE = samet206] It is difficult to say something without knowing how to get oil into the lining, but it is difficult to go, but this kind of troubles occur.
[/ QUOTE]

I am talking to friends who do not bother to answer when I say wrong. [/ QUOTE]

What is happening to us, does it not come from those who have ideas without knowledge? I think that if you say that there is nobody who knows or suggestions, they would not think that they would be writers.

As for the pad ... it is very difficult to set up because the oil does not fly as soon as it dries. It is up to you to hope that it will be removed from the pressure without forcing the clutch. The abducted pressure overheats and eventually burns. Try to use the clutch fast ... But you know that a normal master does not wear that pad. If there is a problem, we will replace it for free.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”