Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch Hold Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:57 # 1
ilyasamca
Greetings to all. I recently bought a 2004 model Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi X Line car. I have a problem with the clutch as follows: when the clutch depresses, the pedal remains depressed. Meanwhile, I cannot change gear either. Generally, this happens when you stop and do not change gears while you are on the road. But it happens a lot in stop-and-go, first-gear shifting, most often when shifting from reverse gear to forward gear. The clutch remains depressed. I pull back again with the tip of my foot.

What could be the reason? I can get repair and maintenance advice from friends who have a similar situation.

Good forums for everyone ...
08.05.2020 19:57 # 2
akundakci
The same situation happened to us in the seat vehicle, the vehicle was missing hydraulics, but it was always doing it, it was improved when the oil was supplemented.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 3
Vefa
The same problem came to my mind in 306, the pedal was stuck on the rope, I was suphelen, one day when the pedal was wasted, we did not see the rope was not pressed, the ball was scattered.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 4
lazianke
looks like a printing problem.
08.05.2020 19:57 # 5
Cyrus35
The print balara ball bearing is scattered, with a probability of 90%. It was the same with the Peugeot partner and we changed it to 560 TL with the luck oil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”