Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch hk

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
atakanka
Hello, have a nice day. & nbsp; I stopped when the gear that tried to switch a few times did not pass. then the car wobbles as if I wasn't stepping on the gas during the take-off and repeats it on other gear transitions. The sound I'm talking about comes only when I press the clutch. & nbsp; a few said that the pad was finished. what exactly can be the problem. I will take it to the industry tomorrow, but even going to industry in this way is torture. because the engine does not grasp on start-up and gearshifts and acts as if I do not press the gas.

Thank you in advance for the answers. > 2012-01-22 14:40:59
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
Guests
If the sibling does not grasp on departure or if it is too jerky, clutch pad is finished. that way you probably couldn't go to industry anyway. attractive etc. You got it. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
atakanka
[QUOTE = Serkan] If the brother does not grasp on departure or gets too jerky, clutch pad is finished. that way you probably couldn't go to industry anyway. attractive etc. You got it. easy to come. [/ QUOTE]

dear dude departures that way I came home in the evening. As I came to work in the morning, the car is in front of the house. If I can run and take it tomorrow, I will not be able to take it with a tractor like you said. : /
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
yavuz25
most likely you have finished the pad. Do not use the car in this way. Take it to the place you will have it repaired with the free towing service.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
djchaos
If the de-lining pad is finished, the car makes tremors on departure, you give gas on the road, the car shouts, but it does not go, clutch pedal grips above, hardens, drops from traction, gear changes become harder. Contact the sponsor of the site. >
Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
www.peugeotmarket.com
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
atakanka
But now there is something like this, is the pad finished or another problem? According to him, I will already contact the falcon peugeot. :)
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
djchaos
When you contact them, they will help you if you explain the problem, but according to your account, if you share your model and gasoline diesel with your clutch lining vehicle, I will do my best help. / editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 8
atakanka
[QUOTE = djchaos] will help you if you explain the problem when you contact, but according to what you tell me, if you share the model and gasoline in your clutch lining vehicle, I will do my best help [/ QUOTE]

My car is 2004 XR 307 model and 165.000 km and Diesel. As I explained in the first message, I experienced such a thing while starting the day normally and then returning home during the cruise. When I approached the traffic lights, when I wanted to change from 3rd gear to 2nd gear, although I pressed the clutch fully, the gear did not shift. I was wasted and wasted because I was moving slowly, but when I got up, although I pressed the gas too much, the clutch clutches at the point of acting as if I haven't pressed any gas, and the car makes stumpy noises. This does the same for the 2nd and 3rd gear shifts. Fortunately, I brought it at a constant speed until I got home, right now, right in front of the door. I will show it to a couple or two people before moving to industry tomorrow. If you have a lining as you said, I plan to buy the part from Peugeot Efe and have it made in the industry. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:32 # 9
djchaos
You can test your pad & nbsp; apply the parking brake of the vehicle, try to take the gear to 3 or 4 and take off. If the vehicle stops immediately, your pad is still intact. If it does not stop and shouts, the pad is finished. & nbsp; shifting problem & nbsp; can also be synchromeshes that is, in almost any case, the gearbox will be disassembled, you will see the pressure pad of the vehicle at the same time. If you get the gears on the bearings plus pay attention to the mat, you may not be able to press it fully.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 10
atakanka
[QUOTE = djchaos] you can test your pad & nbsp; apply the parking brake of the vehicle, try to take the gear to 3 or 4 and take off. If the vehicle stops immediately, your pad is still intact. If it doesn't stop and shouts, the pad is finished. that is, in almost any case, the transmission will be disassembled already, you will see the pressure pad of the vehicle at the same time. >
Now there is something like this. Strange noises come when I hold the clutch down while the engine is running. I do not think that the rust will be stuck, because I constantly pull the mat back every time I get into the car. So that sound is not normal, there is definitely a clutch, but I have no idea what it is because I don't understand.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 11
djchaos
[QUOTE = atakanka] [QUOTE = djchaos] will help you if you explain the problem when you contact, but according to what you tell me, if you share the model and gasoline in your clutch lining vehicle, I will do my help [/ QUOTE]

div> My car 2004 XR 307 model and 165,000 km and Diesel. As I explained in the first message, I experienced such a thing while starting the day normally and then returning home during the cruise. When I approached the traffic lights, when I wanted to change from 3rd gear to 2nd gear, although I pressed the clutch fully, the gear did not shift. I was wasted and wasted because I was moving slowly, but when I got up, although I pressed the gas too much, the clutch clutches at the point of acting as if I haven't pressed any gas, and the car makes stumpy noises. This does the same for the 2nd and 3rd gear shifts. Fortunately, I brought it at a constant speed until I got home, right now, right in front of the door. I will show it to a couple or two people before moving to industry tomorrow. I plan to buy the part from Peugeot Efe and have it made in the industry, if it is lined as you say. & Nbsp; I know that there is a flywheel in the 1.6s, not only by changing the pad, if it is fixed, you will change the pad, the burrs and dirt on the flywheel will be removed, the pad will be removed, but if it is a volant, unfortunately both the flywheel and the pressure will change the pads.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 12
atakanka
[QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = atakanka] [QUOTE = djchaos] will help you if you explain the problem when you contact, but according to you, I will help you if you share the model and gasoline in your clutch lining vehicle [/ QUOTE]

My car is 2004 XR 307 model and 165.000 km and Diesel. As I explained in the first message, I experienced such a thing while starting the day normally and then returning home during the cruise. When I approached the traffic lights, when I wanted to change from 3rd gear to 2nd gear, although I pressed the clutch fully, the gear did not shift. I was wasted and wasted because I was moving slowly, but when I got up, although I pressed the gas too much, the clutch clutches at the point of acting as if I haven't pressed any gas, and the car makes stumpy noises. This does the same for the 2nd and 3rd gear shifts. Fortunately, I brought it at a constant speed until I got home, right now, right in front of the door. I will show it to a couple or two people before moving to industry tomorrow. I plan to buy the part from Peugeot Efe and have it made in the industry, if it is lined as you say. & Nbsp; I know that there is a flywheel in the 1.6s, not only by changing the pad, if it is fixed, you will change the pad, the burrs and dirt on the flywheel will be removed, the pad will be removed, but if it is a volant, unfortunately both the flywheel and the pressure pad will change to the pads.
so how much does it cost me on average? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:32 # 13
djchaos
If the moving volant is between 700 and 800 pieces, fixed volant is between 200 and 300, you can call the estimated price service and find out the status of your vehicle and help our sponsor from the chassis number of your vehicle

307 1.6 HDI 110HP CLUTCH SET

307 1.6 HDI 90HP CLUTCH SET
< br>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 14
yavuz25
[QUOTE = djchaos] you can test your pad & nbsp; engage the vehicle's handbrake, shift the gear to 3 or 4 and try to take off. If the vehicle stops immediately, your pad is still intact. If it does not stop and shouts, the pad is finished. & nbsp; gear shift problem & nbsp; can be synchromen, so in almost any case, the transmission will be removed already, you will see the car's pressure pad at the same time. / QUOTE]

brother, the method I mentioned above will finish even the unfinished lining, it is a very wrong method. border = "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:32 # 15
yavuz25
[QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = atakanka] [QUOTE = djchaos] will help you if you explain the problem when you contact, but according to you, I will help you if you share the model and gasoline in your clutch lining vehicle [/ QUOTE]

My car is 2004 XR 307 model and 165.000 km and Diesel. As I explained in the first message, I experienced such a thing while starting the day normally and then returning home during the cruise. When I approached the traffic lights, when I wanted to change from 3rd gear to 2nd gear, although I pressed the clutch fully, the gear did not shift. I was wasted and wasted because I was moving slowly, but when I got up, although I pressed the gas too much, the clutch clutches at the point of acting as if I haven't pressed any gas, and the car makes stumpy noises. This does the same for the 2nd and 3rd gear shifts. Fortunately, I brought it at a constant speed until I got home, right now, right in front of the door. I will show it to a couple or two people before moving to industry tomorrow. I plan to buy the part from Peugeot Efe and have it made in the industry if it is lined, as you say. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know exactly, but in dies 1.4 or I know that there is a flywheel in the 1.6s, not only by changing the pad, if it is fixed, you will change the pad, the burrs and dirt on the flywheel will be removed, the pad will be removed, but if it is a volant, unfortunately both the flywheel and the pressure pad will change to the pads.
If you have forced it for a long time, it may be necessary to be processed at the flywheel after the lining is finished. Take the vehicle to the place where you will have it done with the free towing service of the insurance company without moving the vehicle. Do not drive. gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Wink "title =" Wink "/>
08.05.2020 16:32 # 16
atakanka
[QUOTE = yavuz25] [QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = atakanka] [QUOTE = djchaos] will help you if you explain the problem, but according to what you tell me, I will help you if you share the model and gasoline in your clutch lining tool [/ QUOTE] 2004 XR 307 model and 165,000 km and Diesel. As I explained in the first message, I experienced such a thing while starting the day normally and then returning home during the cruise. When I approached the traffic lights, when I wanted to change from 3rd gear to 2nd gear, although I pressed the clutch fully, the gear did not shift. I was wasted and wasted because I was moving slowly, but when I got up, although I pressed the gas too much, the clutch clutches at the point of acting as if I haven't pressed any gas, and the car makes stumpy noises. This does the same for the 2nd and 3rd gear shifts. Fortunately, I brought it at a constant speed until I got home, right now, right in front of the door. I will show it to a couple or two people before moving to industry tomorrow. If you have a lining as you said, I plan to buy the part from Peugeot Efe and have it made in the industry. [/ QUOTE] I do not know exactly, but I know that there is a volant in diesel or 1.4 or 1.6, not only by changing the pad, if the fixed flywheel is replaced, you will change the pad, the burrs and dirt on the flywheel will be removed. If you have forced it for a long time, it may be necessary to process it at the flywheel after the lining has finished. Take the vehicle to the place where you will make it with the free towing service of the insurance company without moving the vehicle. Do not drive. Well, would you mind if I start the car? The sounds I mentioned come from the engine only when the clutch is depressed.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 17
yavuz25
I think do not take it directly or take other damages.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 18
yavuz25
Also do not do half clutch at any time. It will finish the job of thesis. After getting up, definitely lift your foot off the clutch pedal and make it a habit. Good drivers do not hold your foot on the clutch while the car is going. "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
08.05.2020 16:32 # 19
djchaos
In case of holding down the clutch instead of wasting. shortens the life of the clutch when the foot is pressed to the clutch when the vehicle is in gear
08.05.2020 16:32 # 20
yavuz25
[QUOTE = djchaos] In case of holding down the clutch instead of wasting. when the vehicle is in gear, the foot clears the clutch life while the clutch is pressed. "0" alt = "Wink" title = "Wink" />
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”