Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

clutch drives me crazy

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
rhcpeppers
friends last summer, the clutch had completely discarded. we changed clutch set. There was a slight squeak after changing when I pressed the clutch. last week the clutch flew again. again to the same master & nbsp; I went. clutch set changed again, except for the pad. A day later, strange noises began to emerge. I went to the master and left the vehicle to the master. I bought the car when it was done, again we took care of the distributed printing, said the master. I came to Ankara today. I just got in the car and when I press the clutch I get a screeching sound. is the cold of the phoenix or this clutch will not leave me on my way again. What should you say to a master while you are in Ankara? Or is this normal? Why does this tool make me scabies mad?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
semus
I say show me. or if your master has a number, consult him or go to another master and explain the situation
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
Barut
I think you can change that master, get a good master's advice and show the vehicle while you are in Ankara, you can cause problems on the long road and stay on the road.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
GokhaN
It does not use the original clutch set, so it causes trouble.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
rockwaryumm
In my opinion, I say that we are fast or unfailing
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
rhcpeppers
I bought a peugeotmarket valeo set last summer 6 7 months. then he put on differently last week. said the original was not valeo. room went for 1 day. I want to go over the advice, let me go to the surprise.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
GokhaN
the original clutch is not valeo, you will not encounter such a problem in the original clutch
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = rhcpeppers] bought from peugeotmarket valeo set went 6 7 months last summer. then he put on differently last week. said the original was not valeo. room went for 1 day. Iveik let me go to the surprise, I want to go on the advice. I suggest you if you go to the master who will make it the best, even if it is not done anyway, with my greetings. My 106 is also in front of the door: D I would give the address information, but I don't know if there would be an advertisement
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
mistik
My clutch was also squeaking .. I changed it, they said they had the master supplier industry, now I got the original parts, it was like a slider don't be surprised by the original piece ..
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
rhcpeppers
I consulted with another master today. He said it could be from the flywheel to break the tip of the press.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
Guests
If different noises occur while stopping the vehicle, there is a problem in the flywheel. Also, if you have traveled with the exhausted pressure-lining for a long time, there is a possibility of damaging the flywheel.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
serkan719
let's see. I şaşmazd.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
rhcpeppers
There was no flywheel in the set but the master flywheel wouldn't say or give an idea if there was a problem in the room. I don't think I run around with a padded print lining. There is no oddity while stopping. Serkan719 I'm in Bursa right now
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”