Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch ?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:43 # 1
mmuussaa
Whenever I press the clutch to change gears regardless of the gear, the car leans back as if someone is holding it. I am waiting for your comments if these are normal things.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 2
moschino
angels are holding you to make you speed too fast :)
08.05.2020 17:43 # 3
pusutr
Hello there.
I think you are doing gear shifts at inappropriate speeds. This problem does not occur if you switch around 2500-3000 cycles.
The downhill situation is normal.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 4
moschino
[QUOTE = mmuussaa] When I climb downhill without going into gear in gear, when I press the clutch, the car suddenly jumps like an arrow. . [/ QUOTE]

It is natural because it is like you are using some kind of engine brake while in gear, the vehicle is controlled.
When you press the clutch, you are in control of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 5
samet206
Because when you press the clutch, the slope is idle down, it is like holding a car while it is in the gear, this is the engine brake as far as I understand your new driver.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 6
Bugra
As I read the problem, it seemed to me that there was a problem with the brakes. If you consider the warning, lift your vehicle with a jack and try to turn the wheels with your hand when it is idle, when the handbrake is not applied and the brake is not applied. If it does not turn easily, the distress is from the brake system.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 7
ismailkaya
I think when you press the clutch, you don't get the gas off your feet and you act very fast.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 8
mmuussaa
Thanks for your answers :)) I am not a new driver, I know your answers, but it was giving me extravagant reactions. Anyway, I have solved the problem by changing the exhaust and the car has been relieved a lot. Thanks to everyone.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”