Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clutch

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:09 # 1
mervekalkan
Unfortunately my vehicle 206 model was on the road two days ago, the clutch remained, and I could not assign a gear, so we pulled the car to a difficult place. So my question is, do I need to change the pressure pad or only my clutch wire is broken? € 557;
08.05.2020 21:09 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. It will be useful to change the pressure, do not disturb the flywheel in a vibrant state. no clutter wire There are metal rods in the 206's, my teacher, they are broken, I recommend you to change both of them.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 3
mervekalkan
I hope it won't cost much, but the brother who came to help used a term like "clutch is out" and I bought the car for 5 months and I didn't use it any more since I bought my license just because I bought the car yesterday because I didn't have anything in 5 months when I bought it. He had said
08.05.2020 21:09 # 4
sonerkyl
If you are abroad, the prices are expensive, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that they will not deteriorate in 5 months. Unfortunately, we are buying a second hand after all. inexperience is an ideal tool.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 5
samet206
It seems to be necessary if it is enough to stay on the road.It also has clutch wire, I was replaced by the original industry, it was as if it was stretched, it did not grasp properly, it was as if it was not pressed properly. you can not press it, you can stop the vehicle at idle and plug it into 1 and then start and remove it, in such a situation, to run very small distance. Otherwise, other parts may be damaged.
08.05.2020 21:09 # 6
mervekalkan
I spoke to the master, the print was supposed to change the pad, but halfway reduced the price, thank you, I think it was his own mistake 😂
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”