Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
sinan-s
Thanks for sharing ..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
metin
307 1.6 CAN YOU SHARE THE COOLING DIAGRAM OF XT AUTOMATICS. I THAT THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION HAS A COOLING SYSTEM. Since ARAŞ IS LPG, I CAN NOT COOL THE TRANSMISSION AS A NATURAL COLD WATER USING LPG AND THERE ARE SHIFTING TO THE GEAR TRANSITIONS, THAT I HAVE CHANGED THE LPG INSTALLATION.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Onur
There is oil cooling in the gearbox, when the heat exchanger is blocked, you can not cool the heat exchanger.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = quiet_20] 307 1.6 CAN YOU SHARE THE COOLING CHART OF XT AUTOMATIC. I THAT THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION HAS A COOLING SYSTEM. Because ARAŞ IS LPG, I CAN NOT COOL THE TRANSMISSION AS A NATURAL COLD WATER AND NATURAL TRANSMISSIONS ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE LPG INSTALLATION TO THE CHANGE / SHIFT TO THE CHANGE.
You're wrong, Kardess. LPG uses hot water, not cold water. The temperature in the engine water passing through the lpg regulator is used to evaporate the lpg. Consequently, the hot water temperature coming out of the engine comes out from the regulator. the opposite is the opposite of what you are saying ...
I understood what you said. you say that by generating heat in lpg, it adds additional load to the cooling system and the other points cannot cool down enough. but there is no such thing. The lpg system, as I said above, absorbs a certain amount of water as it takes heat from the engine water.
What is the purpose of the cooling system. It gives off the excess heat generated in the evening to the outside environment ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests
I can also say presentation. The water circulation in the cooling system should work well. There is also a circulation on the transmission. At this point, if for some reason sufficient water circulation cannot be achieved, the transmission may suffer because it cannot be cooled in sufficient quantity.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”