Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clicking sound coming from the instrument panel ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:15 # 1
mmuussaa
My friends car is 2001model 206XR gasoline. When I switch off the ignition, the speed and km indicator hands on the instrument panel click as if they give signals and click and the general km indicator flashes. It does this for a few minutes every time I pass it. What could be the problem?
08.05.2020 15:15 # 2
voodoo
Press the top of the chronic malfunctions of the 206's to raise the brothers foot :) the same problem in mine tells you exactly the same :) I want to change the complete dashboard, but I haven't found it yet for 206 gti.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 3
Serhun
The first thing that comes to my mind about these kinds of problems are battery connections, chassis cables and connectors. (of course, since the vehicle is not working, it is unlikely to be a conjunctor. Also, removing the battery and waiting for a while is a solution. I think the construction problem will not come out of the indicator and BSI, I think it will cost a little bit, I think it is easy.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 4
mmuussaa
I had a zero battery installed a week ago. He did not do the first week, now he is doing it every time I run without any exception Two weeks ago, the mileage indicator was broken, the km engine was burned, and I changed it to 100 TL. I wonder if this problem causes the same problem. When I checked the auto electrician, he said that there was no error connected to the computer from the fuse. I don't understand, it's gone. I am afraid that it will cause other problems.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 5
Serhun
They should show the battery charge to an electrician, and they measure the charge of the vehicle at work and its revolutions with its measuring device. There should also be a two-pole cable from the battery to the vehicle's engine and to the vehicle's body with a thick work lead - and this is good transmission.
Of course, the problem is likely to come from other places, and I am talking about the parts that might be related to the battery.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 6
asil16
it comes from me, there is also the normal route, like surprise, the signal sounds like a signal, but there is nothing working: D I couldn't find what it was.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 7
flash296
Guys, it's the same in all 206's. lonely makes one click, not again. If it does, remove the indicator and look at the solders behind it with a magnifying glass. Certainly one of the solders is not cracked and conducting ... take this proposition into consideration and don't waste your money in vain ....
08.05.2020 15:15 # 8
mmuussaa
The voice of the friends went away by itself, but when I hit it this time, the temperature and the gasoline needle do not go down. It descends in a few minutes. Could he have a connection? If it makes the sound I say, these hands will come down, and if you don't hear, the hands will not come down, one of the two is very interesting.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 9
tigerland
I have had a few times, such problems appear on the display. do not handle if it works. Get it done when it breaks :)
08.05.2020 15:15 # 10
mmuussaa
When the petrol light came on, the click sound came again. I put gasoline, the sound is gone, but every time I stab a standard, the temperature and the gas hand do not come down for a minute or two.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 11
toga406
this problem usually manifests itself at the end of the battery or when it gets closer.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 12
mmuussaa
He was doing it when I just replaced the battery. He has been doing it for about 1-1.5 years.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”