Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

click sounds (emergency aid)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
burhan
Good day yesterday I bought a 2001 model 206 xr
yesterday there was nothing in the car today, the click sounds started to come, the car is more precisely when it gets up, there is no sound when looking out of the car, there is no sound, it is heard only from inside, the sound is looking right, there is no thing, there is also no sound, but also the creaking sounds. i dont understand what is coming but these clicks only happen when getting up
08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
burhan
I know where the sound is coming from. The fact that the situation has occurred has made me troubled.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
GokhaN
gearbox oil may be reduced. The sound coming up may be coming from the front team. I will not be able to comment much, because we do not know the sound.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
burhan
If it comes from ten teams, I hear a sound from the outside, I couldn't hear anything from the outside, but there is something like that.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
hasimayaz
Get a dw-40 in your hand, ask a spoiler to raise the vehicle. clean the gear shift levers from the bottom with dw40 .. it dries because it eats water after the rainy season .. it gets a squeak in the shaking while getting up at idle ..
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
canberk
I think it is hard to say like this, when the first time gets up, the sound ends, they said that I have a problem, war motor ears need to change, but you have to go and show it to the solid master.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
burhan
so how much is the estimated cost if the engine's cheeks are the problem
secondly, if I put the oil later, will it be a problem if you use it squeaky?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
burhan
Is there anybody who knows a mechanic I can trust in Ankara?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
valenciaendoor
[QUOTE = burhan] Is there any knowing who knows a mechanic I can trust in Ankara [/ QUOTE]
As the private service, there is Vatan Peugeot in Yıldırımlar Sanayi Sitesi when ABC Peugeot turns right after Volvo before arriving at the authorized service; I can recommend it. Vatan Abi helps you.
On the Ostim side, there is Vatan Otomotiv in the Atisan junction and there.
Again, there is Öz Simge in Yıldırımlar; I had read that the rate was good in a few places, but my job did not fall.
My personal advice is Vatan Abi.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
Guests
Hello friends, I had such a problem when I was getting up, there was a strange sound in the car, I turned it into service & nbsp; it turned out from the rear torsion balls, the repair kits changed, the sound disappeared, and they said they could make the room look at the grank bowl.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
comondx
[QUOTE = mesut0626] hello friends, I had such a problem when I got up, there was a strange noise in the car when I got up, I turned it back to the service, turned out from the torsion balls, repair kits changed, the sound disappeared, and they said they could make a room with a grank bowl [/ QUOTE]

How long did the repair of torsion ball explode on you?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”