Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clearing the throat butterfly of the vehicle with LPG?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
kuantum
Do you think it makes sense to clean the throat butterfly of a vehicle with & nbsp; LPG? ultimately the vehicle is running on lpg. Does the low traction of the vehicle on LPG have anything to do with contamination in the throat butterfly? to my knowledge a throat butterfly is a piece of gasoline use?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
peugeotefe
It is useful to clean the spark plugs and butterfly throat from time to time, you will refresh the liver of the vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
kuantum
I wonder if we are using the vehicle at 90% lpg?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
peugeotefe
So you will benefit from cleaning & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
Cmoss06
Cleaning works, and there is no problem of stopping.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
kuantum
If there is no stop problem, cleaning does not have a lot of & nbsp; because it was a delicate piece ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
aslan7333
It is not necessary to clean it. It is not necessary to clean the throat throttle.There is a narrowing of the dirt in the throat and it is not to open it, especially if the butterfly does not close completely due to dirt in the locations close to zero, your TPS throttle position sensor cannot see the idle position, that is the zero point. The correct information about the throttle does not go to the brain. For example, the butterfly is 15% open, but 20% open knowledge can go to the ecu vs

The clean butterfly is always good, the TPS-ECU relationship is the cleanest of the butterfly determined according to the situation.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
erenuluoz
Guys, cleaning the throat butterfly is an incredibly important thing, the first job I did on all of my LPGli & nbsp; 307 1.6i, 206 1.4i, 607 3.0, 407 2.0 (143 hp) and 407 2.0 (138 hp) vehicles, direct throttle cleaning has been made :))) believe it directly. & nbsp; I have to make a very important warning alone, absolutely disassemble the throttle and clean it outside .. For cleaning, just clean the lining using the lining spray, the lining is flying as soon as it performs its cleaning function since the spray is volatile. You will be very happy to see that all of the problems such as working, gas failure, lack of traction, stopping, etc. disappear at once. clean gas butterflies :)
08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
djchaos
Even if it is lpgli, after cleaning, your sequential system will periodically clean your vehicle's throat butterfly, air filter, and spark plugs. It will relax your vehicle's engine. editdat a>
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
Cmoss06
In my opinion, it is necessary to clean the most beautiful one, and to clean my fault.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
psychoabi
Well, I cleaned it up when there was no problem. It was good. There was a visible change.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
kuantum
I have it cleaned today. the car stopped shaking while idling. engine noise is reduced. The agglomeration that came out when I pulled my foot out of the gas seemed to disappear, but I'm not so sure. This becomes clear after 1-2 days. Other than that, my gear changes seemed to improve a little more. but there are still light strikes. I can say that it had a slight effect on traction. The car is now flowing like a belt on the road. & nbsp;

For now, I have two troubles left: the gears in the gears are not completely lost, the light humming from the gearbox that increases and decreases depending on the speed.
< div>
would be great if I could handle both. but it seems I have to get used to them :(
08.05.2020 16:35 # 13
kuantum
My car has improved a little after the last maintenance. Unfortunately, the knock did not go away. I hope it's cold ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 14
koray
HOW TO CLEAN THE GAS BUTTERFLY & nbsp; IS IT TIGHTEN WHEN OPERATING AND PRESSING GAS. IF IT IS NOT STOP CLEANING ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 15
nevce
[QUOTE = koray] 206 WHEN CLEANING THROTTLE & nbsp; HOW TO USE lining spray. IS IT TIGHTEN WHEN OPERATING AND PRESSING GAS. IF IT IS NOT STOP CLEAN .. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; maybe gives an idea & nbsp; "Wink"

08.05.2020 16:35 # 16
last_castle_84
[QUOTE = erenuluoz] Guys clearing the throat butterfly is an incredibly important thing, the first thing I did on all of my LPGli 307 1.6i, 206 1.4i, 607 3.0, 407 2.0 (143 hp) and 407 2.0 (138 hp) tools general maintenance and direct throttle cleaning has been done :))) Believe me directly .. I only need to make a very important warning, definitely remove the throttle and clean it outside. so it flies as soon as it is fulfilled, so it is the healthiest way of cleaning. clean gas butterflies:) [/ QUOTE] I just joined you. i have hyundai i30 automatic 1.6. I understood thanks to my vehicle's stop problem and the master's throat butterfly disassembling and we will put it in the medicine. I read all the forums, I traveled, I searched and came across a world nonsense comment. The problem with my vehicle is that the vehicle stops when idling or waiting for the red light or something. While the vehicle is running at idle, there is no play in the revolution, which means that air does not enter the vehicle from anywhere. No intake manifold, no air is blowing from there, I don't know the spark plug, or something, I read something unreasonable world. I went to the master with this complaint. I cleaned the throat butterfly on my feet a week ago. but the same problem persists. yesterday i went to the master again, as you said, we will disassemble the throat butterfly and put it into medicine so that it will do a complete cleaning. Since I was wondering why the master will disassemble and clean the fault since yesterday, your answer has refreshed me. thank you for your information and suggestions. Thanks to you, I became a member of the form
08.05.2020 16:35 # 17
koray
the problem is that the speed indicator gets stuck playing is playing idle
i'm wasting the vehicle the speed indicator stays on top like my foot is in the gas
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”