Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Clean the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
Murat
The upper parts of the engine of my vehicle, pipes, etc. have formed layers.
I used the SONX engine cleaner in the picture to clean it and it did not work.
What do you think I clean, diesel oil, kerosene etc. What do you suggest?
Where to apply and where to apply.
I'm waiting for your help.

08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
Guests
If you can find silicone spray, buy it immediately. If I find it, I will find it right away. But I haven't found it yet.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
MirakGTI
I would recommend WD-40 a try.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
Murat
[QUOTE = Mirak] I would recommend WD-40. Try it. [/ QUOTE]

I know WD 40 market solver. Isn't it used to open the bolts easily?
Wouldn't it be a problem if we wipe the engine?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
Murat
[QUOTE = EmRaH] If you can get silicone spray, buy it right away. hepsiburada.com/superhelp-silikon-sprey-400-ml.-090115/productdetails.aspx?categoryid=26001&productid=otm090115#tablnk
http://www.hepsiburada.com/sprayway-yanmaz- brake-pad-cleaner-090 026 / productdetails.aspx? categoryid = 26001 & amp; productid = otm090026
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
Guests
http://www.hepsiburada.com/productDetails.aspx?Categoryid=26001& ; Productid = otm090011

this is the one I have used, but I think it looks the same .. click on this link look at it, I think it would be good to try something like 10 lira
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
MirakGTI
[QUOTE = Murat] [QUOTE = Mirak] I suggest WD-40 a try .. [/ QUOTE]

I know as WD 40 market solver. Isn't it used to open bolts easily.
[/ QUOTE]
The WD40 is normally like this, but it lubricates and shines everywhere on the engine assembly.
plastic parts will be the same as the first day.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Murat] The upper parts of the engine of my vehicle, pipes, etc. have formed layers.
I bought and used the sonax engine cleaner in the picture to clean it. What do you suggest?
Where to apply and where to not apply.
I'm waiting for your help. 500 / ots o n543200.jpg "height =" 500 "width =" 500 "border =" 0 "/>
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I used this product, it is a very successful but very intense product, so it is very difficult to use it by diluting it with water or glass, or getting soap. After diluting in half, rinse all parts of the engine with plain water. Then, if you have an electric air compressor in your hand, grab it with it. In a word, it becomes brilliant
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
kaiser_soze
c.tesi day, I washed the engine .. it was sparkling, oil, dirt, rust, etc. It was solved. You can try a method.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
Murat
[QUOTE = Mirak] [QUOTE = Murat] [QUOTE = Mirak] I recommend WD-40, try it. [/ QUOTE]

I know WD 40 as a market solver. Isn't it used to open the bolts easily?
[/ QUOTE]
wd40 is normally but it lubricates and shines all parts of the engine parts.
plastic parts are If you do not want to give me a try for advice, try it is up to you
[/ QUOTE]

No, I have no trust, I will try you for sure. But I think my engine is well coated, I have to wash it at first.
I will try the next steps with this now "Thumbs
08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
Murat
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = Murat] The upper parts of the engine of my car, pipes, etc. have formed layers.
I took the SONX engine cleaner in the picture to clean it, it did not work at all. what do you suggest?
Where to apply and where to apply.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I have used this product, it is very successful but it is a very dense product, so it is very difficult to use it by diluting it with water or glass. After diluting in half, rinse all parts of the engine with plain water. Then, if you have an electric air compressor in your hand, hold the air with it. In one word, it shines brightly. Best of all, I will wash the engine after the car is out of service, I will apply them in the next stages.
Thank you.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Murat] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = Murat] The upper parts of the engine of my vehicle, pipes, etc. have formed layers.
I bought and used the SONX engine cleaner in the picture to clean it. , gas oil etc. What do you suggest?
Where to apply and where to not apply.

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I have used this product, it is very successful but it is a very dense product, so it is very difficult to use it by diluting it with water or glass. After diluting in half, rinse all parts of the engine with plain water. Then, if you have an electric air compressor, hold the air with it. In one word, it shines brightly.
[/ QUOTE]

I applied it directly without dilution with water, it wasn't my ban.
It is best to have the engine washed after the car is out of service, and I will apply them in the next stages.
Thank you. Take the big industrial streech and wrap it up nicely.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = EmRaH] If you can get silicone spray, buy it right away, if I can find it, but I haven't found it yet .. it makes gleaming [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Is that what you call Emrah silicone spray?
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:03 # 14
hasimayaz
Silicone spray not only polishes yaw .. It also speeds up dust retention.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 15
HakanGokdemir
Yes I think Haşim, I use the above mold release silicone spray on rubber polishing
08.05.2020 14:03 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Silicone spray just polishes yaw .. also makes it quick to hold dust .. [/ QUOTE]

I used it in the tire and torpedo. hakan brother it was not that it was a red thing i used :) :)
08.05.2020 14:03 # 17
kann87
Do not scratch with silicon spray friends, do not scratch the silicon spray powder on top of the first, it may seem superb at first, but after removing the dust, the stains will emerge at the fair because they are making an instant show. yes, if you say you can keep it bright but b1-2 days later, remove the hood, look, make sure it will be worse kann87 2009-05-12 17:43:02
08.05.2020 14:03 # 18
Guests
What are we going to use your brother? Then for cleaning: S & nbsp; arabic soap + sponge & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 14:03 # 19
kann87
If you cannot dry it after you have been dried with a mild wet cloth just after you have been dried, be careful but do not put the cloth everywhere, I think: D: D
08.05.2020 14:03 # 20
<bugra>
I used this product last summer as well, it cleaned very well
I'll get SONX again to clean ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”