Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

claim your vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
kara61
Pinch I bought my car from istanbul mepa automotive in january 2010 and i realized that the next day i went to the trabzon teakara district i was residing on the road, i realized that my car was right in front of the car, when i came to the trabzon, i was informed about the sound of automotive, i was told that my car had 2500 maintenance free, km was filled in a short time and i was about to go to the car. They told the factory that they were going to write french and it was necessary. They came back about 1 month later, when they went, they said that they had changed the problem from the shock absorbers, but when I returned from the service, which was 80 km away from Çaykara, they realized that the sound was still continuing, called the service, when I had time, they told me to stop by the service, I went to the service again. The sounding was still going on when I returned to the teacup that was changed to the replica tower, and this sound lasted for 1 year. It was said that there was no sound from the vehicle made, thankfully, the sound was cut over 1 year, when I went to take the car, I was asked to be accounted for when I asked why the shock absorber was not guaranteed. They demanded money against me, and when they did not give money, they returned the broken part to my vehicle and I asked you to clarify this incident. I applied to the service ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
Haksen016
First of all, my friend. Unfortunately, the authorized services throw all kinds of tumble until they sell the vehicle, but after selling, they refrain from fulfilling their obligations. In my opinion, open your problem to the authorized main distributor dealer. What do you mean, the shock absorber is out of scope.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
kara61

Peuguot called the consumer line said the same thing, said the shock absorber is out of warranty.

08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
m.peker
In my question, the ball was broken at 30000 km, the car had not completed 1 year, but when I asked why the ball was not changed from the warranty, they said that the ball bearing warranty was 30000 km.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
kara61
This was my third car from peugeot but I think I'll advertise it to my last car and everyone
08.05.2020 15:06 # 6
Haksen016
They are talking about not coming to the authorized service. Once he has to go to the authorized service in the nation, he has a fear of how much it will cost.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 7
kara61
friend, the front team of the vehicle is not guaranteed, the armrests of my vehicle are stripped.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 8
Guests
As I said in previous matters, the authorized service never repairs a vehicle that it has not earned money, especially if the vehicle is guaranteed until it does not receive money.
Even the best service they call your money will not burn, not even 5 money 0000.1 money ...
fuck their lives
get well soon
08.05.2020 15:06 # 9
insomnia
If Pug service does so, whatever the inter-neighborhood repairman should do, at least you can squeeze his throat when the place of the mechanic between the mahelle has to be a gladiator in the big service.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 10
kara61

it is funny but what the neighborhood mechanic had asked me was an amateurs but the husband could understand the service in 1 year unfortunately

08.05.2020 15:06 # 11
ali oncu
these situations worsen the name of peugeot and i feel sorry for that. As a result, the price of our vehicles is falling. I wonder what it would be if he changed the shock absorber because he came from the same trouble many times. Sinirli
08.05.2020 15:06 # 12
insomnia
let me explain what happened to me too

year 98 we took the car zero, 1 year later, the problem of reverse gear was 3 times, reverse gear, go, get out of gear, no gear, no gear 3 times, we took it to the street mechanic that good master this good gearbox etc could not do any of them went to the service car went out the same day back gear pushing bow changed 3 months ago I sold the car without repeating this error, so sometimes situations can change
08.05.2020 15:06 # 13
Guests
After reading these, HYUNDAİ came to my mind.
Year 2006, he campaigned in hyundai diesel. They give diesel vehicles for 21.612 lira. they even bought these 12 lira. Anyway, let me not. I bought the car. 2 months passed, I said let me open the hood. Before the habit of the previous car was on every road, I opened the bonnet, as I was going to go a long way. I pulled the dipstick after checking what they would be visually inspected. I looked at our baby oil almost finished. Complete the oil to the phone service immediately. I finished, I went. They poured the oil, put new oil, they said to come after 1000 km. Thank you, we went out. No more oil after 300 km check Gülme Your car is burning oil. We warranties. I called the service, they said come. I went, they put oil, come after 1000 km Embarrassed We said good. How far will this go like this? We write a report and we will call you when the answer to the factory. Good. A week has passed since they called the service, we will take the vehicle to the service. I went and went Gülme They said we will change the parts of your vehicle. Embarrassed I'm nervous, I'm angry. The manager of the service will be the gentleman who will be his noses, laughing and seeing why you get angry, the factory takes care of the vehicle and your transactions are what you want from the guarantee. I'm really nervous. I said, bro, did you give me this car as second hand? No zero. So what do you want to do? Repair. Do I look pure enough to buy a repaired car? Sir, I don't know what cart curt.
I didn't even listen. I bought the car and left. I said I'm going to bring a zero engine to the car and you will call me. I don't drive in a repaired car. Until then, you will replace the car engine, and you will change it all from the guarantee you will know. He didn't even care about the guys.
I called his factory citizen, who is the warranty manager. I said, I don't take the car unless you send the engine to the service. I think when this meeting was held on Wednesday, I said you sent it until FRIDAY, you did not send it or not, you will burn this car in the heart of Ankara, and you will be the cover of all the media. I will advertise yours. I have 21 billion losses from the car, your image will not improve even if you spend a hundred times that money. I said I took the rest. The man said to my manager, I will inform you and closed.
They returned two hours later to give your engine cargo to which service to send. This time I was well angry. I said I'm not going to the service. I have done a lot of roads, so I will not go to your service or something, unless you can compensate for the damage of this car problem. I brought 10 thousand maintenance for free Sırıtma
You cannot get anything from the guarantee without having to restrict the services. Of course, unless they are willing. If you showed some teeth, be sure that your job would be done without any problems.
If I were at your place, I would get a report from a different service that the part was faulty. Even if I had to get an expertise for this, I would have it done.
they must have been registered on your way to the said service. After taking those records from the service, I would apply to the Consumer Rights Court with a petition.
The rest comes spontaneously already. Get well soon.
the cover 2011-02-13 21:31:49
08.05.2020 15:06 # 14
insomnia
zero car oil burn hoot now we have 75 model tractor grams of oil does not subtract hyundaiye I was looking cold possible I mean I was right thanks for writing
08.05.2020 15:06 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = insomnia] zero car oil burning hoot now we have 75 model tractor grams does not decrease fat, i was in hyundai it was possible to look cold i mean i was right thanks for writing [/ QUOTE]
Brother that car had a 3 cylinder diesel engine. I learned later that they had problems. I chose the land to mind until I already sold it. Gülme The last one looked like it was not going to be, the price went down 2 billion I sold. I survived. There is only one thing I missed that he did not upset at the exit from the petrol station. There was 4.5 liter of factory data fuel consumption. I was burning between 4.5 lt and 5 liters. This automatic lion's salary is about fuel.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 16
serkan24577
In a similar situation, my friend's car was in his car, but his problem was on the window, the earth, the dust, the escaped, the glass was making a sound while closing the window. If there is a problem in the car, it will not be interested, it is not a job, whatever it is, whatever it is, in people who hear it, let them understand the value of the user until they sell it like they say in their friends.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 17
kara61
I hate peugeot so much, I hate it and I don't mind anyone close to me anymore.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = kara61] Pinch I bought my car from istanbul mepa automotive in january 2010 and i realized that the next day i went to the trabzon teakara district i was residing on the road, i realized that my car was right in front of the car, when i came to the trabzon, i was informed about the sound of automotive, i was told that my car had 2500 maintenance free, km was filled in a short time and i was about to go to the car. They told the factory that they were going to write french and it was necessary. They came back after about a month [/ QUOTE]
As soon as you start using the vehicle, the brothers reported the problem as soon as they started using it, and they entered the service in the service records. You check checkout based on this service record. Send / send an e-mail to France. I tell you in a father who can get help from someone who knows french. Tell the situation in detail. Also touch on the approach of services. When they reach the factory, they take it into consideration. Send the same mail, both in French and Turkish, to the place you bought and to PEUGEOT TR. You give it to the consumer rights court based on the letter that came later. You will even get your damage during the commute. It is the place to say that you need to reverse a little.
The main thing is the date when you report your illness. So the next day you got the car. It is not possible that they do not change.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 19
Guests
This kind of mistakes can happen in any brand, we have to accept this. Believe me, BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Opel, Renault, water etc. can have the same errors. The important thing is that the brand is behind the property. Gonul will not have such problems. but of course, such problems can arise in mass-produced goods. it does not mean that the brand is bad.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 20
osman.goksel
Guys, the services are not really what they understand, so let me tell you what happened to my old car.

For one thing, my old car was not Peugeot but Renault.

When the vehicle was still at 30,000 km, the traction had dropped tremendously and the vehicle was belching, I went to the "Authorized" Renault service, let's see, they examined it, made a test drive and wrote the prescription, the result: "the clutch will change,"

I'm not convinced, what is the clutch more miles? They said "Maybe it depends on use", I am not convinced again and went to the second "Authorized Renault" service.

They studied it again and again said the clutch, because if they change the clutch they will cut a few billion dollars !!

I said I do not believe you, I went to my own master in the industry. Brother said this vehicle's clutch is brand new, its catalytic converter needs to be replaced. He said that you are deceiving them to send money.

Since the catalytic converter was expensive at the time, they had to remove it and replace it with a pipe. And I ran the car from 30,000 to 147,000 km, that is, until I sold the car, and I never changed the clutch, which the service said would change, until I sold the car.

I did not have the car serviced for the day that day, I had my own master in the industry.

I think that the authorized services are not knowledgeable enough, although they are knowledgeable, I think they have replaced pristine parts to lie and send money.
osman.goksel 2011-02-14 09:59:27
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”