Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Citroen c4 1.6 HDI 110 hp Turbo and Egr problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
10.08.2020 15:34 # 1
Nymeros
Hello friends, I'm new among you, I've researched similar topics, but could not find them. First of all, my car is 2010 c4 1.6 HDİ 110 hp model. Km 145 Thousand. My problem started at 140 thousand. While I was driving on a long road, the turbom started to squeal like an ambulance. The closest city was Kayseri. I had the turbo done in a random place in Kayseri and it was quite expensive. Anyway, after 3 thousand km, noise started to come from my turbom again, but this noise is not as much as before. I called the place I had it done and they said that there is no guarantee that it may break again. Now I'm thinking of taking a private citroen service in Gaziantep and buying a zero turbo. But the question mark in my mind is will the zero turbo break again? So what's breaking this turbo? The fault lamp was lit due to the Egr, I had it cleaned, but it turns on again and goes off every once in a while, is it broken because of the egr? I would be glad if you could help. Thanks in advance ...
11.08.2020 09:20 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. My teacher, who does not work very well, has to be guaranteed in his work. they make it guaranteed like 3-6 months at worst in Ankara. It should not spoil so easily. Usually the inside of the turbo is dispersed. garret brand is original but very expensive. does not deteriorate due to egre.
11.08.2020 10:40 # 3
Outlander
Get well soon. You have come across the bad of the master. At the Turbo Center Sadat Usta in Ankara, I had completely renewed the interior of the turbos of my 2.0 hdi vehicle 3 thousand km ago. Fortunately, I did not have any problems. I guess they gave your turbo a little tune and sent it. Here are the beautiful masters of my beautiful country ... Turbo is not an easy part to break down. However, you should have your vehicle regularly maintained, especially in the first run, and wait for the turbo to be lubricated for about 30 seconds and wait for the turbo to stop again before stopping. Apart from that, you will not easily have any turbo problems. It would be more economical to replace the original interior set rather than buying a new one.Outlander2020-08-11 10:43:30
13.08.2020 18:32 # 4
Nymeros
Guys I took it back when the fault lamp came on again. They looked at the computer and said the EGR was troublesome. They told me to cancel the EGR with software even if I bought a new one, it might break later. What do you think about cancellation from the brain?
14.08.2020 09:31 # 5
sonerkyl
It has nothing to do with it, my teacher, egr does not clog in a short time, even if it is blocked, the reason is due to bad fuel and continuous short distance driving and using the vehicle without cycle. Of course, you can cancel.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”