Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Citroen berlingo have a few questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Partner tepee
31.05.2020 14:46 # 1
Murat65
First of all selamunaleykum everyone's past holiday be blessed as i wrote in the title my car is citroen berlingo but i have registered here because there is no citroen forum in my car there are those in my car I did not see any problems, I asked the master, he says normal, there is no lubrication in the hoses, there is no smoke when I change gears. Coming, printing, the sound is cut. In the turns with the vehicle, especially on the right turn, there is a sound like rubbing series. No problem on the straight road. Thank you for your answers from now, by the way, I live in a van, I sit in a van with thick health. When I put the bidet on the 2nd Gear, it sounds like a cart, it makes it fast when I change gear, sometimes it is difficult, I renew the clutch and install it. Murat652020-05-31 15:13:00
01.06.2020 10:06 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. May your past holiday be blessed. As for your questions. 1- The reason for this is generally low fuel quality. soot connection of injectors. - egr valve filling. 2- If there is a situation related to pressure pad, it is normal if a small sound you hear from the drain is more than normal, pressure pad replacement may be required. There may be 3-wheel bearings. Check the hood and if the screws are removed, it may cause a rubbing sound. 4-Have the gearbox oil level checked.
01.06.2020 10:06 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. May your past holiday be blessed. As for your questions. 1- The reason for this is generally low fuel quality. soot connection of injectors. - egr valve filling. 2- If there is a situation related to pressure pad, it is normal if a small sound you hear from the drain is more than normal, pressure pad replacement may be required. There may be 3-wheel bearings. Check the hood and if the screws are removed, it may cause a rubbing sound. 4-Have the gearbox oil level checked.
01.06.2020 10:20 # 4
Murat65
Thank you very much for the information you provided, I will have it checked as soon as possible.
01.06.2020 16:11 # 5
sonerkyl
it usually happens when there is curvature in the front discs. disc and pad replacement are required. They are correcting by turning but they want 100 TL, it is always better to give 150 TL and get zero.
01.06.2020 17:48 # 6
Murat65
I understand, thank you very much and have a good day.
02.06.2020 10:02 # 7
sonerkyl
You're welcome. have a nice day too
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”