Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Circles Indicating Fat Level Are Gone?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Hi guys .. I do not encounter any new problems in the day ..
When I opened the ignition of the oil car yesterday, I saw that there were not 2 rows showing the oil level. Oil level has dropped. I immediately took 1 liter of castrol 10w 40 oil (which was the one on it) and added half of it. When I turned the ignition a round was still missing. I added the remaining oil this morning, when I turned the contact, the round was complete. Anyway, when I turned the contact in the evening, I saw the flashing lines in the picture. oil line is okay, there is oil. (I have a salary in my non-extinguishing airbag light)
Brcbyrkt is 2017-07-04 21:28:39
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
talip206
Don't rely on that light, it can detect from time to time. Especially when parked on the slope. You get the healthiest result from the stick. There is nothing to worry about. Probably it will recover on its own.
But as if you added too much oil. Because it corresponds to 1 liter of oil between the minimum and maximum lines. Check the oil from the cubic oil not to exceed the max level.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
Brcbyrktr
Ask for the answer. As you said, I check the dipstick on the flat surface ... This time in the morning, 6 round (or whatever square) flashed. The oil level is full in the bar. I hope the oil is going where it needs to go, but no other injuries. In good faith I think there will be oil indicator malfunction. If this fault does not trigger other malfunctions, I will at least check the oil every day and handle it until the hand is cleared.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
GokhaN
check the dipstick for now, the sensor measuring the level may be broken is not too expensive
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
hzr206
There was a topic explaining in the forum in the airbag light. In the same light, I had a problem.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 6
Brcbyrktr
Unfortunately the methods on the forum did not make my car work. The socket on the cover under the steering wheel shown in the pictures is not mine, as if it was directly connected. I think I'd say the airbag story, but for the last year and a half, this warning happened well.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 7
monalos
Oil level indicator bar, 206 for 3 years, I did not show that bar for 3 years.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”