Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

CIK CIK VOICE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
sukur
Hello, nice people of my beautiful forum. Thanks to you and our sponsor EFE OTO, I say goodbye to the problems in my vehicle. My new problem is that when my car is driving, it gives a lot of noise. It looks like it comes from the front. It is clear that it comes from something that is spinning, because the sound speeds up as it speeds up. the sound slows down as it slows down. It is as if it is cut as you turn the steering wheel slightly to the right. Then it continues again. I wiped the possibility of the belt from my head, as it did not come in a stopped state. Why do you think?
2- And when I accelerate, the hum comes, especially after 60. As if the wheels are turning hard.

Waiting for your help, of course for my first problem :)
Thank god 2011-02-28 22:52:22
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
koliva
I still think it is kayistan. Stretch the Alternator belt slightly and listen to the sound again. If there is a change, it means that the source of the problem is found in the sound.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
sukur
[QUOTE = koliva] I still think it is kayistan. Stretch the Alternator belt slightly and listen to the sound again. If there is a change, it means that the source of the problem is found in the sound. [/ QUOTE]

Do you think he can do it by turning the steering wheel if he is out of the strap? If the balls need to be changed, do you think this will be the sound?

08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
sercinho
Your brother has a clamp where the exhaust is connected with the engine.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
gokayy
The creaking sound is such a very subtle sound like it comes from the left front wheel? our 106 or later was cut off by itself
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
sukur
Yes, it comes from the front left, Hodja. I can not press the ball or kits myths Allah caster wheel
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
Guests
Similar sound coming from the front right of my car. Heater works slowly. He also does it when the employee turns off the heating system. I turn off the heating and listen to the car until it stops. but when I start the car again the next day, there is no sound. I suspect the heating engine, but I couldn't get it yet.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 8
metin
I think the sound is caused by the pads and discs running out and rubbing against each other in the course of the cruise.
On my old car on the road, the same sound was making me sound when I touched the brake a little bit. look at discs and pads.
After 60, from the wheel ball. It makes humming because the ball is scattered inside. the wheel is also contracting because it cannot do its job.
Now it starts to do after 60, it gets more and more distributed.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 9
herry
[QUOTE = gokayy] the creaking sound is such a fine sound twill like coming from the left front wheel? our 106 or later was disconnected by itself [/ QUOTE]
I wonder what I said exactly, I was wondering what happened, but sometimes it doesn't do anything
08.05.2020 15:08 # 10
striker76
A similar sound was heard in 206 im. It was made of a piece called the engine's flap. It has changed, it is important because it presses a part that holds the engine, otherwise the engine presses on the chassis.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 11
sukur
[QUOTE = striker76] There was a similar sound in 206 im. It was made of a piece called the engine's flap. It has changed, it is important because it presses a part that holds the engine, otherwise the engine presses on the chassis. [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, do you call the sound of clam or whistle?
08.05.2020 15:08 # 12
Guests
my previous car was 106 xr, just like you said, the sound coming from the left front wheel was increasing as it speeded up. Then I used the car for 3 more years and sold it. During these three years, I never heard that sound.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 13
sukur
[QUOTE = ose307] my previous car was 106 xr, just like you said, the sound was coming from the left front wheel, it was getting faster and faster, this sound was .. I took it to the master, listened and got scratches. I bought it and got it to my master, then I used the car for 3 more years and sold it. During these three years, I never heard that sound anymore. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you, Master
08.05.2020 15:08 # 14
only_younus
There may be an exhaust flange.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 15
Kemanyak
The sound comes from the pad, the pad rubs on the discs, it makes it light when it is left or right. Make it clear or suddenly apply a few brakes :-)))
08.05.2020 15:08 # 16
sukur
[QUOTE = Kemanyak] The sound comes from the pad, the pad makes it rubbing on the discs, when it makes a light right or left, it cuts, so I had it, when the last part of the pad was gone :-))) Sometimes a small piece of sand hangs out from it. Clean or suddenly apply some brakes :-))) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, it sounded very logical. Let me try
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”