Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cigarette Burn

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:06 # 1
themurat54
Guys, the back seat's seat and the reclining point are about a little finger length of a cigarette burn.
I live in Sakarya. Is there an auto sheath you can recommend here?
08.05.2020 19:06 # 2
trabzonlu207
[QUOTE = themurat54]
Guys, the back seat's seat and the reclining point are about a little finger length of a cigarette burn.
[/ QUOTE] Red dream (yalcin) got in touch with this friend Ozelden, he knows also in Sakarya ..
08.05.2020 19:06 # 3
themurat54
[QUOTE = sebastiyan] [QUOTE = themurat54]
[/ QUOTE] Red dream (yalcin) got in touch with this friend Private and he knows in Sakarya maybe .. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks, I will send a message to the friend
08.05.2020 19:06 # 4
trabzonlu207
[QUOTE = themurat54] [QUOTE = sebastian] [QUOTE = themurat54]
[/ QUOTE] Red dream (yalcin) got in touch with this friend Private and he knows in Sakarya maybe .. [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] is a friend who is knowledgeable about the car.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 5
themurat54
[QUOTE = sebastian] [QUOTE = themurat54] [QUOTE = sebastian] [QUOTE = themurat54]
[/ QUOTE] is a friend who is knowledgeable about cars, you can handle it [/ QUOTE]
Hopefully, insha'Allah. It's a small thing, but it bothers the man.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 6
oguzhan29
There are some companies that have services dealing with this kind of work.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 7
themurat54
[QUOTE = oguzhan29] There are some companies, there are services dealing with this kind of work, there is Auto king and the like there [/ QUOTE]
Just as I found yesterday, an auto king in Sakarya said 80 TL and I asked him if the trail would be obvious because they looked on the internet, they made it like fhotoshop, it is not certain, but it is obvious as a stain.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 8
koliva
There was a similar burn in my vehicle. Mine was on the side of the seat and right in the middle. The door was about 1cm. I found a motif without a motif close to a triangle shaped seat pattern. These crests can be glued with utu. In order not to notice the difference, I would have glued the passenger seat to the same place without looking. If I say it's more beautiful than before Smile
08.05.2020 19:06 # 9
serkans
can you send a photo to be an example?
08.05.2020 19:06 # 10
themurat54
[QUOTE = koliva] There was a similar burn in my vehicle. Mine was on the side of the seat and right in the middle. The door was about 1cm. I found a motif without a motif close to a triangle shaped seat pattern. These crests can be glued with utu. In order not to notice the difference, I would have glued the passenger seat to the same place without looking. If I say it's more beautiful than before Smile [/ QUOTE]
I say if I cannot change one, I change all of them.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 11
CHK35
[QUOTE = koliva] There was a similar burn in my vehicle. Mine was on the side of the seat and right in the middle. The door was about 1cm. I found a motif without a motif close to a triangle shaped seat pattern. These crests can be glued with utu. In order not to notice the difference, I would have glued the passenger seat to the same place without looking. If I say it's more beautiful than before Smile [/ QUOTE]

It was a good idea actually Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”