Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Chip tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:45 # 1
aslanaft
Mrb friends 2005 mod. 206 1.4hdi I think about printing chip to my vehicle.
If fortune is for speed stabilizer;)
08.05.2020 19:45 # 2
Alicilik
[QUOTE = aslanaft] Mrb friends 2005 mod. 206 1.4hdi I think about printing chip to my vehicle.
If there is a fortune for the cruise control;) [/ QUOTE]

You come, teacher, we can handle both in the best way.

In the meantime, there are many people asking outside the forum. If I can determine a number for chip tuning, I plan to meet somewhere, it will give me a nice discount. He does not make the custom remapci copy paste of his business. It responds instantly with the most current device according to your wishes and demands.

08.05.2020 19:45 # 3
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = Alliance] By the way, there are many people asking in the forum, but there are also those asking outside the forum. If I can determine a number for chip tuning, I plan to meet somewhere, it will give me a nice discount. He does not make the custom remapci copy paste of his business. It responds instantly with the most up-to-date device according to your wishes and demands. [/ QUOTE]

Ali, I'll be waiting for your news if you get a good price Smile I want to have it in the future. LOL
08.05.2020 19:45 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
Could I get a yield of 1.4 gasoline?
08.05.2020 19:45 # 5
esstel
I will do it too .... put me on the list .. I will take off the brain .... I need to have a summer vacation alone ... I need a car ...
08.05.2020 19:45 # 6
aslanaft
[QUOTE = Receiving] [QUOTE = aslanaft] Mrb friends 2005 mod. 206 1.4hdi I think about printing chip to my vehicle.
If there is a fortune for the cruise control;) [/ QUOTE]

You come, teacher, we can handle both in the best way.

In the meantime, there are many people asking outside the forum. If I can determine a number for chip tuning, I plan to meet somewhere, it will give me a nice discount. He does not make the custom remapci copy paste of his business. It responds instantly with the most current device according to your wishes and demands.

God bless you, my friend, I will come to Ankara soon.

[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”