Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

chip tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
Guests
Hello friends, I don't know anything about chip tuning. I need a comprehensive information ... & nbsp; my car 2005 peugeot 206 1.4 hdi gains increase increment what happens .... fuel consumption etc. etc vs.

thank you very much in advance .. "Star"
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
Guests
Does anyone have any idea about this topic?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = onurazgin] I have a professional research on chip tunning process & nbsp; according to this research result should not be played with factory software. But if you want to take some risks and get it done, get it done somewhere good. these risks are not something to be enlarged in the short term, but in the long term, they cause headaches. stay away, especially if turbon is intact. You have researched

+ s. Let me write the cons;
- It will return to the chimney with 1.4 hdi chip already throwing smoke. you will encounter the problem of smoke extraction.
-turbo life will be shortened. balancing distortion will be forced
- you will have to tighten the oil change period
- fuel pressure will increase, injectors will have difficulty
- torque will increase, transmission organs will get tired
- most importantly, engine life will be shortened (cycle life remains constant)

The person who makes chip tunning is pregnant with the above risks. There is nothing to happen, but it is likely to happen. There are places that promise +30 horsepower, but no one takes into account the condition of the vehicle. I think the limits of the vehicle should not be over 10%. (tv: Based on 25% safety coefficient) & nbsp;

If you want to know the limits, I will know my vehicle. but forgetting diesel vehicle = saving vehicle. In terms of savings, chip does not add anything to you, it is fixed with experience. instant data is not realistic.

note: Within 6 months, I modeled 32 different software myself. I also have the modes of the veteran. I can easily say that my vehicle is working in the most comfortable fabrication mode.

(edit): by the way, some chiptunning places; It advertises with the statement `` Remove the hidden power from your engine! '' it questions why the same engine has different horsepower. Let me explain the reason by giving an example;

308 1.6 hdi 90 and 110 hp, there are 2 versions. engines are the same code dv6 hdi engine. volumes and almost all the features and even the appearance is the same ... but; - 90 hpde flat turbo 110 hode variable geometry turbo
- 90 hpde injection pump with different pressure and energy difference between 110 and bore & nbsp;
- 110 hp gear shift ratios and higher speeds

- 110 hp also available as extra equipment (fap). etc ..

for this reason there is no hidden power or forget about it in the engine .. the factory applies the optimum power and conversion rates to the vehicle. I made a software update, noticed +2 horsepower in the service .. think about the rest ..

[/ QUOTE]

thank you, your hands health "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
VLKNYKSLN
very firms that chip tuning business in Turkey, I visited bath.Very place ... 156 hp outboard my vehicle was in, I did 226 286 makes me he was in, but I said a little strange geldi.sonr that said the job of the People yokmu.sonr to have var..pe I told the others with ahl what is the difference between ??? Answer: MONEY!
In other words, TÜV is based on 25% safety, as our honorable friend said ... more vehicle allah` to kalmış.çünk of such vehicle to be called such things done that something does not means 100,000 the engine bitiyor..dağıl called to be instruments 250,000 still continues dinc engine as the first day.
that's why this job in Turkey There is only one place you can do it safely. The room is BTG MASLAK. Your vehicle will be powered by 36 hp and 50 nm TORQ with Superchips software. Moreover, they do not participate here, but they will do more work on diesel vehicles, they will tell you when you go there. Only superchips if you want to strengthen your vehicle. Don't stay with the software ... You can also think of sprint booster and supersprint exhaust.
I own the PEUGEOT RCZ. the battery will decrease up to 35%, it will decrease even more according to this usage. as very pasif.o so means everywhere everything was BRANDS If you make something like that in yaptıramazsın.eg the mind and make a go ucuk a place that does not freak promises that in Turkey can easily say that it is only BTG.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
meto307
Thank you for the information you have shared with your friends. I also want to ask something. Chip tuning software is not chip boxes, there are different brands of pro racing werke.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
meto307
[QUOTE = onurazgin] The process called chip tunning - is done by throwing software only without hardware intervention to the vehicle.
The so-called power box - a box that interferes with the vehicle's bsi commands (turbo timing, pressure, and speed plus fuel pressure).
If the chip is mapped according to the condition of the vehicle, it will be healthier. however, it is something cheaper and easier to apply in the box. Considering these, preferences can be made.

but I can not do without adding again. The engineer army gives months to form the character of a vehicle. The most important part of it is the software part. I am not saying that chip is harmful, no power, no savings, no savings. but I say that there is a possibility of damaging your vehicle in the long run. Because so many experts work for months to make software, then the chip tuning site claims that it makes better software in 2 hours and it takes 600-700 TL from you. None of the chip makers can ignore the power ratio of the vehicle's drivetrain because they have neither sufficient knowledge nor experience .. I have participated in many studies and project groups related to automotive technologies and we discussed the same subject there. He never even said that they do not allow such biþeye service network in mercedes benz turkey inspector service. I say again, if you think you know your vehicle, book it and remember that neither the vehicle under it changes nor the engine that drives that vehicle means to force to wait for more than that vehicle. Thank you for the information you provided [/ QUOTE].
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
omer_tarsus
I do not think anything will happen if you do not force the vehicle too much, I researched for a while, but in the end I changed the car. I even bought a box from a friend from here, but it did not fit my car. The person I bought was not on my 2004 model car. ömer_tarsus 2013-07-29 16:34:24
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
erenozturk06
I made a punto in 2006, my car, which never smoke, started to smoke. performance has noticeably improved, but the determinations of anurazgin must be taken into account. of course it is important why you can make the bidet chip. If you say my performance increases, the cons are outweighing, but I think the fuel is already, I use diesel, if you say less, I saw that it saves fuel in normal use, but today, a chip is about 500 TL and how much you pay for it. I think you should review the pros and cons and make the final decision.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 9
Guests
I made my 2010 model 206 diesel vehicle, which I used to have chip in the gas station. After the chip was built, the engine power was 98 horsepower. The power in the tires came out to 88 horsepower. The black smoke in my car was throwing a little bit of smoke when I made a bottom gas again. traffic in the summer) was around 5.4 before the chip in the summer. 5.2 after the chip dropped. Don't hesitate to use fuel. But when I push the car excessively, it burns more than I did on high faces, but it goes a lot more than before, so I don't get stuck on it.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 10
rkalkan
..... the rkalk 2015-10-31 09:18:16
08.05.2020 17:50 # 11
samet2461
Hodja, I do not know if he is good or bad. I just want to find out how I was done or where it was mounted
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”