Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

chip tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
emin_usta
There is not much advertising but peugeot and citroen are the best tuning for all series with the most affordable price, also friends who have brain problems, those who have electronic malfunction in their car but those who say that they could not find masters, those who said that I could not find a brain, those who said that my car does not pull, need extra power, those who want economy etc.
We are making professional (optional) software to our partner company in Germany by taking live data on dyno, without connecting your vehicle with serial programming in other vehicles except peg106.
Note: If friends outside of Ankara report the vehicle model, chip mumkun by cargo, this kind of friends can mail directly, the information I need
1. vehicle model:
2. fuel type:
3rd gear type AT / MT
The 4th brain number (that is, the information written on the sticker on the vehicle's brain) I know most of them by heart but still be guaranteed
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
Doktor
This is what I am looking for, but unfortunately I am in Gaziantep. It is not possible for me to come there right now. After all, you need skilled hands and experience, even if you send it by cargo, how can I get this assembly and other operations done? ..
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
emin_usta

what is your vehicle 1.4 hdi ?? 1.6 hdi..cargo with mum .. send the brain, we send the chip and send ..

08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
Doktor
My vehicle is 2004 model 1.4 HDI, 70 HP 307.
As I do not know how to disassemble it, there are not many people I know who can do it. Let me investigate, so if I find it, I will contact you again.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
emin_usta

in the black plastic box on the front of the steering wheel in the engine compartment, a 3-socket aluminum box with skids bosch brand ... you don't even need a screwdriver to push it ... Big smile Anyway, by the way, you will have it done tomorrow after the data of the lady of the bunch comes.

08.05.2020 14:05 # 6
oguzhan29
:D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”