Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Cheap solution to the problem of falling gasoline in lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:12 # 1
kaan__
As you know, in our lpg lions, everyone is uneasy about the problem of gasoline. If you want, you can use it as if you have a full tank.
We can handle almost 10-15 TL instead of 150 TL for PSA module ( button and resistor held 1 lira)
47 ohm resistor is enough detailed explanation below to solve this problem
(I could not take pictures, pictures are quoted)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

use of the vehicle before starting the vehicle, we press the button and turn the ignition. When all the lights are on, the gasoline needle is full. No need to start the engine (full tank appears if you start it). After turning off the ignition and waiting for 30 seconds after turning on the ignition without pressing the button, the gasoline needle is where it should be. yesterday i did the application personally it works smoothly
kaan__ 2011-05-20 17:13:49
08.05.2020 15:12 # 2
GiTaRRa
wow beee good share he :)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 3
kaan__
Everyone's LPG is not brc. Everyone does not have 150 TL for this job. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:12 # 4
bestfear

Nice sharing ... common problem of many of us ... thank you I will apply as soon as possible ...

In short, we connect the blue cable and the white cable that appear in the pictures by putting a push-button switch with a resistance of 47 ohms ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 5
Guests
Look at this number 10 study. bless your hands. you're helping a lot of people in this matter ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 6
phaselispa
I do not know because I am a diesel engineer in the amnesty order, but I was curious about this event. what happened to the problem, are you doing this?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 7
bestfear
[QUOTE = phaselispa] I don't know because I am a diesel driver in the pardon, but I was curious. what's wrong with it, are you doing this? [/ QUOTE]

When the vehicle is going with LPG, the petrol indicator drops ... finally, the brain detects that gas is exhausted and stops the engine. (This has never happened to me.)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 8
g-demir
my brother is measuring from our pointer trip computer and tires. As you go with LPG, the needle falls as if the gasoline is low. whereas the tank is full. That was the problem. our inventor above has put the problem in history, health into the hands;)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 9
kaan__
I'm sorry, I delayed a little bit, first, we connect the blue and white cable to the floor, there is already enough to drain the blue cable. If we run it, gasoline is where it should be

By the way, thank you for the comments ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 10
metin
this issue has already been given before.
there is a cheaper method than that. zero cost, neither are you dealing with cables nor with buttons.
Always keep your warehouse on half the tank, even if it falls down on the way, it will be replaced when it works again.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 11
hunterakon
super work but i saw that psa module for 30 35 40 45 lira on a site it was sold online for all french cars but the modules are different but i didn't buy it because i dont know all of them abc but the process you found is very nice :)
I had solved it in another way, when the indicator of the tank is over, remove the pole and it gets better: D I do it once a week: D
08.05.2020 15:12 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = hunterakon] is a great work but I saw that psa module on a site for 30 35 40 45 pounds, it would be sold to all french cars online, but the modules are different, I didn't buy it because I don't know all of them abc :) but this is the process you found :)
I had solved it in another way, when the indicator of the tank is over, remove the pole and it gets better: D I do it once a week: D
[/ QUOTE]

You probably know, but still I just wanted to remember. Do you follow the procedure for 3 minutes while removing the battery? If you take it out and follow it directly, you can cause permanent damage.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 13
kaan__
[QUOTE = text]
there is a cheaper method than that. zero cost, neither are you dealing with cables nor with buttons.
Always keep your warehouse on half the tank, even if it falls down on the way, it will be replaced when it works again.
[/ QUOTE]

When I made my own vehicle, I wanted to share it here. Since the pictures were taken, some people who did not know here have already benefited.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = kaan__] [QUOTE = text]
[/ QUOTE]

When I made my own vehicle, I wanted to share it here. Since the pictures were taken, some people who did not know here have already benefited.
[/ QUOTE]
I did not say it was misunderstood, I just completed what was missing in your help. After all, it is necessary to respect your labor, as someone else has developed it.
Apart from this method, I thought that the problem of dropping the needle "without any expense" can be done by keeping the gas in the tank half the tank;)
08.05.2020 15:12 # 15
kaan__
You're right, brother, you're right ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 16
diabolicfb
I think it doesn't make sense to fix this application if we connect the cables you mentioned in parallel with the indicated ends of the socket and press the button from here while opening the contact, I think. So I guess that there is no need to buy additional cables from the cables on the driver's side. I guess that it will be our job to open the gas pump for 1 time, connect the strainer to the ends shown in the picture and bring the needle to the right place. diabolicfb 2011-04-05 16:38:18
08.05.2020 15:12 # 17
boraa
not having LPG installed on the best peugeot. After a certain period of time, errors, malfunctions, parts etc. material damage. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:12 # 18
kaan__
we got it from the extension of those cables, when you make that system under the seat, the button event may be a little bit troubled.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 19
bestfear
I did it after 30 minutes of work today, it works fine ... I installed the key in an invisible place ... It was very good .. Thanks :))
08.05.2020 15:12 # 20
kaan__
use it good bye I did not even know that I made it to the handle of the cover of the place we connected to the device
Page : / 7
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”