Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Chassis axle (I think big problem)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
umydn
Hello friends, there is a problem with the night before the day passes On the first day I bought my car, on 04 March, I changed the axles. But the axles are broken again and sound like crazy. Even worse than before. I took it to the master, let's fix it tomorrow, axles are already guaranteed. Later, I went to the rotcu, and he did not bother me. Rot balancer also told me that there is trouble in the axles, he could not wear it properly. He also said that the chassis was playing. I have read some things on the internet and I read something like the car with broken chassis always breaks the axle. How accurate is it? Also, does this chassis cause me trouble while riding? I haven't provided full control yet but if there is a slip in the sase, can it be corrected properly with the "caroliner" machine? I'm so sorry, I'm sorry. I would like to share it all on the same subject, but it happened because something new happened every day. Halal your right.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
umydn
Today, I went to Elmasoğulları chassis in Ankara Şaşmaz. Thank you very much, our brother. He said that the problem is not caused by the chassis and is related to the wheel cambers. We fixed the cambers, changed the z rods and made our rot adjustment. We have no problems for now. I'm very glad that the problem is not on the chassis. Unfortunately, I understood once again today. It should not be relied upon to say that I am every master. Everybody was saying something apart. He said that most problems are skewed on the Chassis and that the chassis needs to be fixed. Some of them are broken axles, some of them are out front team. My humble advice is to take it to a single master and don't do everything he says, guys. Ask 3 people Use 1 person logic. Good evening everyone
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, as you said, it is ridiculous to call it a chassis without any control or measurement. thanks in informing
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”