Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

charger.. :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
Burak07
In recent days, my car has got some malfunctions and it is going to work today my battery lamp burned, the steering hydraulic motor stopped and the smoke started to emanate from the charger, what could have been oil? What is the cost of the battery lights up in my battery lamp When I raise the vehicle to 4-5 thousand cycles, the battery lamp turns off and the hydraulic motor is activated, but when the speed drops, the lamp turns on again and the hydraulic motor turns off :(
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
I think change the charger.
I think that's the only reason why the battery lamp is on and the hydraulic pump stops.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
metin
burak started to make small problems in your car, i think you should take it out as soon as possible
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
Burak07
[QUOTE = text] burak started to make minor problems in my opinion, I think you should take it away as soon as possible [/ QUOTE]
I am dealing with him, brother :( I hope that a vehicle will come today, I hope it will be understood and I will swap it :( minor breakdowns drive me crazy in the last period, finally I will buy 10 liters of gasoline and burn it
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
mehmet1965

I had the same problem. I will change the charge and the event will be solved.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
Burak07
There is oil on the charger, so why could it be? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
Guests

Electricity is everything in a vehicle. It generates alternators in electricity. So it has to be solid. If it is old, it does not want problems. In addition, it must be cut in the oil on top ... If it is oil, it may probably leak from the valve cover gasket ... I'm thinking. In the presentation, forgetting the vehicle is old, it will not want anything to be broken ... & nbsp; For this, the vehicle will not be sold or burned ...

08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
okankrgz
this way & nbsp; Do not worry about simple malfunctions ... the battery light comes on because the battery is not producing the necessary power and the battery is not charged. If you change it ... no repairs or repairs, my skin will take more than 2 months to repair. Zero valeo charging dynamo is around 400 pounds, you can rest your head, and if you find it hard to get around, around 150 ... do not say I will buy cheap china goods.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 9
Burak07
[QUOTE = okankrgz] like this & nbsp; Do not worry about simple malfunctions ... the battery light comes on because the battery is not producing the necessary power and the battery is not charged. If you change it ... no repairs or repairs, my repair takes more than 2 months. Zero valeo charging dynamo is around 400 pounds, you can rest your head comfortably, if you can find it hard, around 150 ... do not say I will buy cheap china goods. 1 month later, the explosion .. It is easy to come .. I could not understand the sale of the car for such simple reasons ..
[/ QUOTE]

Actually, this is not just the reason why I sell the car, I can not raise money for gasoline. The faults that bother me are increasing day by day. There is a smell of gasoline that has been going on for 3 days yesterday. If I find that we are going to get a fortune now heleki how does the oil on that dynamo come from how do i try to make it again money ee ben & nbsp; i made no accessories sound system for this car ceramicam my internship money will go and stop: ((
08.05.2020 16:19 # 10
Guests
the lion feeds the feed "Laugh"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”