Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Charger

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:35 # 1
runiy06
I do not know what the reason is now, but I am pulling a lot from my vehicle. Unfortunately, I left the car in the garden on Friday, I did not start it for 2 days, there was no problem at all, but I said I will run it today. I found the video on the internet, the sound is exactly the same, the only difference is that when I work at idle, the sound increases as I press the gas, is this from the dynamism, or from what is the same sound.

And if it is a charger, does an electrician do it?

I'm throwing the video. The sound is the same as idle. In addition, the same sound.

08.05.2020 20:35 # 2
ggitaristt
Like the sound of a bearing .. But is the belt bearing, charging, recirculating or hydraulic? the mechanic will disassemble the belt and turn it one by one. Then, whoever is going to repair it is now ..
08.05.2020 20:35 # 3
runiy06
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Like the sound of the bearing .. But the belt bearing, recharging or recirculating hydraulic? the mechanic will disassemble the belt and turn it one by one. Then, whoever is going to repair it is now ..
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher got off again and looked at the car. I hope my battery light does not come on when the vehicle is running.
08.05.2020 20:35 # 4
ggitaristt
Unfortunately, there is no vehicle on the ground that will turn on the fault light when the dynamo bearing makes noise.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”