Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Charge Dynamo Problem Hk. (Ankara)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:43 # 1
logic3170
Hello friends, there is a sound from the V-belt of the car. However, the battery lamp burns from time to time. I think there is a problem with the charger. What are the possible problems and costs, and do you know electricians who can help me in Ankara? Thank you very much now if you can help ...
08.05.2020 20:43 # 2
ggitaristt
If you are on the Xinjiang side, there is a mechanic I know who understands Pejodan. If your problem is about charging, send it directly to the electrician. There is also a proper auto electrician. Xinjiang industry.

Handyman: Three brothers auto, Hüseyin master
Electricity: Biçer Oto ..
08.05.2020 20:43 # 3
Cyrus35
Except for the charger's dynamos (altarnator), make the engine of the vehicle without even fear of an apprentice, but my brother, but the charger is the best place you know and get the original parts by yourself .....! ! Pejo sensitive vehicle on this subject, my head was a headache, it says connector malfunction, they attach the industrial parts, the charging dynamos cannot send the current produced steadily, the battery will be unbalanced or not. For 200 300 TL chargers dynamo or for its connector, you don't have to worry about it. you can come :)

And I would like to warn everyone about the following. When the battery of your car is finished in a certain way, when you reinforce your vehicle, remove the battery terminals, disconnect the transfer connections after 5 10 minutes of charging from the other vehicle, and then attach your own terminals and start the starter after 3 minutes of waiting. I burned the conjector 2 times while someone transferred it to my friend and someone charged my own battery. After that, all the airbag lights are on right now. I burned, don't burn Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”