Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Change From Astra Through Your Eyes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
Guests
I want to make minor changes to my friends vehicle, but I do not want to spoil the appearance of the vehicle, I can sell whatever I can do with your eyes so I don't want to sell to get bored so I don't want to sell & nbsp; "Wink" & nbsp; a change is required!

< / div>

/>>
Alper AKSU 2013-03-29 08:59:22
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
fexzi
If you say that I will do it, have orange transparent foil on the areas where the signal parts come in a triangular shape, you can add a diffuser under the rear bumper and expand the exhaust tip.

I think it will be enough even if you don't do anything.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
Bugra
I think the red brembo caliper looks fine "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = fexzi] If you say that I will do it, you can cover the parts of the triangle with orange transparent foil, you can add a diffuser under the rear bumper and expand the exhaust end.

Even if you do nothing I think it is. There is fog application and I made orange there, I thought the diffuser under the rear bumper, but I couldn't find the head suitable for my head.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = bugrature] red brembo caliper looks pretty stylish in my opinion "Wink" [/ QUOTE]

When I wear my brembo caps, I say that I wear it as the original complete brembo set, but some of them seemed like a proposal to me & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
acemi pecocu
I think you will spoil the car already.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = 307bursa] I think this tool is more beautiful or new in its original form, it doesn't mean to do something inside me:)) [/ QUOTE]

Salih Hodja, you are right in that way, but you know, I change the car frequently, this is for now, it requires some changes, so it requires some changes every now and then
08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
Burak
Haji, you have already done everything you can do :)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 9
impact
If it fits, you can make an opc bumper and a lens with black background lenses. I think it will change the air of the car completely. Nice, I don't know if these will make minor changes .. :)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 10
impact
My teacher, my opel feelings swell as I see your car .. "
08.05.2020 17:28 # 11
umut_25
Indeed, there are bady kits for this vehicle. it suits well. My guess is they want 1500-2000 TL. If it won't shake the budget, why not. For example, I think the tool in the link that I threw at you is very good. / details
08.05.2020 17:28 # 12
fexzi
[QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = fexzi] If you say I will do it, you can cover the parts of the triangle with orange transparent foil, you can add a diffuser under the rear bumper and expand the exhaust end.

None I think it will be enough even if you do nothing.
[/ QUOTE]

my teacher already has the American park fog application, and I made orange there, I thought the diffuser under the rear bumper, but I couldn't find it suitable for my head. QUOTE]

No Alper getting into the snow-throwing business, personally I don't find it healthy, so if you say a difference, the car will show itself with little touches, it may be the application of lenses to the headlights.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = 307bursa] then I say darken the headlights, but how do these headlights open and worth it ???
you can put on the spring or come BURSA or let's have an air suspension to it, you can see the bidet then see the tool :)))
[ / QUOTE]

Sir, I do not open the headlights, I do not spoil its originality, I pull the foil in that separate thing. There is already a spring of 5 in the vehicle. there is no point in coming back there anyway, my friends always thank ugrasıyo with these works but i don't like it & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:28 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak044] Haji, you have questioned us, you have already done everything to do: you know this one night it has become the tool so change it :)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = 307bursa] this can be done on both sides at the rear or the dual outlet exhaust tip can be placed on both sides as an option. )) & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

all they say is to be done in a year so that i can not cool from the car, there is an air filter already i don't get into exhaust business because i put it at 6:30 pm remus exhaust night 11:30 i started the car & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:28 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = impact] If you fit, you can make opc bumper and lens with black background lenses, I think it will completely change the air of the car .. nice I don't know if these will make minor changes .. :) [/ QUOTE]

< / div>

no teacher, no need for that much, it doesn't matter what to wear after the car is not opc. I say unfair
08.05.2020 17:28 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = impact] My teacher feels my Opel feelings as I see your car .. Valid .. & nbsp; "Smile" < / b> [/ QUOTE],

God bless my teacher sagolas was a simple and nice tool so that it does not return to its open style I'm getting it :)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 18
ahmetismet
Do something inconspicuously like megan in the forum.
No need to ask me ...
08.05.2020 17:28 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = umut_25] Well, master, there are bady kits for this vehicle. it suits well. My guess is they want 1500-2000 TL. If it won't shake the budget, why not. For example, I think the tool in the link that I threw at you is very good. / detail
[/ QUOTE]

I think the side rocker is one the front tapmon under the back is already known, this is the place where men are crying like a wall hurts me & nbsp; "Wink"
08.05.2020 17:28 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = 307bursa] [QUOTE = Alper AKSU] [QUOTE = 307bursa] then I say darken the headlights but how do these headlights open and worth it ??? See the tool :)))
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja I do not open the inside of the headlights anyway, I do not break the originality, I pull the foil in that separate thing. I already have a 5 spring suspension in the vehicle, I can not walk around like a split, I do not want to cool down from my car. When you wear it, it also makes a suspension sound. If I get it on these vehicles, there is no point in coming here again. I do not like it, but I do not like it, but I do not like it & nbsp; br>
the tastes and colors are indisputable, my brother laundering because ultimately your vehicle has a sports spring and I think this incident has less damage to healthier suspension and the front and rear teams because you can adjust the height with the remote control. That would be beautiful :)
regards pleasant forums
[/ QUOTE]

Sagol salih my teacher respects your ideas, thank you
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”