Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Çetaş dealership sold painted vehicles as zero

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
TheAikido
mrb friends.

I received a new 508 Gt-Line from an authorized dealer Saturday evening
On Sunday, I got expertise, I saw that it sold and painted 1 year and 2 years later in such news.
Because of the news, I showed 3 experts, I was shocked at the left ten mudguards,
Peugeot dealer said, they looked, they said there was nothing, I don't know who to believe or what to do
Right fender 90 100 exits left side 160 180 and there are sockets and band marks under the fender
Do you have any friends with intellectual experience like that?

theaikido 2020-01-02 19:41:25
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
TheAikido
Watch even put it on an expert site
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
omerb
get well soon. I witnessed some events myself. Let me tell.

I was waiting in Ankara to rent a car in the diagnosis of birmot autonomy. One truck came to the car rental. All was zero km 5 series bmw.
The tugboat started lowering the cars. There was one car right behind the truck. He came back and hit the car in the back. Bumper or something was scratched.
Then I learned that the transportation of these vehicles is given to the transportation company from the very beginning. The man is loading the truck and then downloading it to the dealer. Of course, the striker shot even the most equipped BMW. The car has a parking sensor. It has a giant back camera. Although the vehicle gave a blast signal, it hit.
How many hundred kilometers of trailers are coming. With that fatigue, the vehicle is lowering and the accident is inevitable. Maybe he was exposed to something like that in your vehicle.

Don't worry. If you bought the vehicle on the company, you apply to the commercial court

If you bought an individual, to the consumer court. Go to an expert with Tse li iso certification. Get the reports.
Get quality certificates at Expertiz. Complain immediately. No waiting.
Send a warning to the dealer beforehand. Through a notary. Send those documents to the dealer. Then you keep getting in. (Learn exactly) The court takes a lot of time.
It would be 100% refund or exchange. Everything is on the consumer side.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 4
TheAikido
Thank you for watching the answer, have you already watched the video?
I went to the next day from Allah. When I sell the car, there will be a bigger problem if I go
Let's answer severs Monday Peugeot dealers turkey and I wrote answers
08.05.2020 21:25 # 5
omerb
[QUOTE = TheAikido] thanks you already watched the video for the answer
I went to the next day from Allah. When I sell the car, there will be a bigger problem if I go
Let's answer severs Monday Peugeot dealers turkey and I wrote answers
[/ QUOTE]

They did not know they did not undertake if they lie on their feet. Say that you know your rights. They sold you defective goods directly. There have been many cases related to this in the past. Even a young man had bought wv. The dealer did not even wear the child. He is young etc. As a result of the court, they had to replace the boy's car with the new model.
It is likely to come to you with events such as free maintenance, a certain fee reduction or warranty extension. You see. If you are lying in your head, you will agree. After all, it is a fact that you buy a car without errors. You look like your eyes, someone comes and shoots, your car is faultless. I had 2 zeroes in my car. What color vehicle.? Navy blue.?

omerb 2020-01-02 20:17:38
08.05.2020 21:25 # 6
TheAikido
color blue yes I added the request link in the video

08.05.2020 21:25 # 7
ismailkaya
You will give it to the court, find a lawyer for selling the defective goods, tell the subject, is it like this? Give back take the new vehicle
08.05.2020 21:25 # 8
ismailkaya
using the tool
08.05.2020 21:25 # 9
talip206
Sir, let me tell you. The vehicle has the right to paint 3 times before leaving the factory. In this case, different micron thickness may occur. The important thing is not the micron thickness because the paint on it is the original paint.
But there is the difference in between. Scratch etc. after the vehicle leaves the factory. If it is painted, then change the situation. A good paint master or expert will understand this situation. The person who does not understand the work and takes and measures the paint meter in his hand says he painted it on the fabricated car.

If the paint has an orange peel appearance or roughness, it is most likely painted later. You need to clarify this situation. I recommend you to apply to the consumer arbitration board with the report you have.

Write Youtuba tarcanlar auto expertise and watch the videos about this situation. Even if you are close, go to the expertise. Make sure you learn the real situation in the best way.
I add sample videos.

https://youtu.be/jiz8xiimb6m
talip206 2020-01-03 19:39:00
08.05.2020 21:25 # 10
TheAikido
I have 3 expert reports on my hand.
There can be no such dishonor
08.05.2020 21:25 # 11
omerb
why not such a dishonesty? Not a seller. He paints and sells to his father :)

Brother already had band marks. Get comfortable. Make sure they don't take your car back. I hope they get it. But I have never come across such a dealer.

How many thousand TL cars. The price of at least 10-15 thousand h is reduced because the fender is painted. I say at least. Why would the man want this? In Istanbul. In any case, the man crashes, etc. Nobody knows that he gives the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”