Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

central lock problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:00 # 1
yusuff
Friends, my car doesn't lock from the remote. I press it, it locks and unlocks. I did not shut all the doors and the trunk repeatedly. I have had this problem for 2 months. I did not play with door wicks, he took it to the master, he could not, he said, take it to the service, but I did not want to take it to the service, because I can solve it because it is very expensive. Now I put the key in the door and lock it. There is no problem when opening. I would be very happy if anyone who understands, helps or has advice.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 2
UGuRs
Is the roof lamp flashing while the vehicle is in motion
is there any warning in the middle screen
08.05.2020 16:00 # 3
34sea45
I guess there might be a problem with one of the locking mechanisms in the doors.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 4
yusuff
yes ceiling lamp is flashing while moving. There is no warning in the middle screen, but I don't know if it normally comes out. my vehicle 2001 206 xr
08.05.2020 16:00 # 5
UGuRs
one of the doors does not lock due to the malfunction of the swich inside the lock box, first identify the door, then take it when it fails an autolocker or describe the fault in detail, it happened to me the same thing had hurt inside and it was fixed when wd 40 tightened to the swich part but it is not a permanent method.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 6
yusuff
thanks a lot bro
08.05.2020 16:00 # 7
UGuRs

It does not matter. you fix it, it is very annoying situation, get over again

08.05.2020 16:00 # 8
HAR_teo
this problem has occurred to me too Ağlama I wonder if I go to the service, what would it cost me?
08.05.2020 16:00 # 9
Guests
Exemplary efficiency, friends, click the key on the mini switch under the lock button of the remote control. If the room is broken, if it gets triggered during the lockup, I will re-open the door service again. Maybe I will try to fix it.
our ahmetsk 2011-08-17 02:00:08
08.05.2020 16:00 # 10
yusuff
I will try it tomorrow, brother. I hope it is from the remote. yusuff 2011-08-17 02:35:30
08.05.2020 16:00 # 11
rhcpeppers
I have the same problem in me but I do not wear hallolur shake it go;)
08.05.2020 16:00 # 12
efecelebi
If any of the doors remain open or when the door switch is broken, if it does not detect that the door is closed, as other friends say, this is the reason why the ceiling lamp goes out and shows which door is left open in some pugs :)

We looked at the door switch of your friend 206 alone, and it was already dark: D
Where is this switch?
08.05.2020 16:00 # 13
Guests
I said switch, the button for turning off the control is the place where the rubber presses inside the control.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 14
alikocer
The same problem happened with me, I even opened a subject here. the electrician solved the problem.
you will find the problem lock first. then you will unlock it and clean it well. my master washed with gasoline. I get on smoothly now for 1 month. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 15
UGuRs
[QUOTE = efecelebi] If any of the doors stay open or don't detect that the door is closed when the door switch is broken, this is the reason why the ceiling lamp goes off and shows which door is left open in some pugs when it is not working :)

We looked at the door switch of your friend 206 alone, and it was already dark: D
Where is this switch?
[/ QUOTE]
you are removing the mechanism, the connection socket inside the door is a bit difficult in a kind of place: D
In that mechanism, "I used the electronics in the type of collective buttons" was a part as far as I remember, but it has been a long time, I do not remember the swich in the right place. Good luck with
08.05.2020 16:00 # 16
efecelebi
[QUOTE = UGuRs] [QUOTE = efecelebi] If any of the doors remain open or don't detect the door is closed when the door switch is broken, it turns back on when the door is locked with the control, and the door lamp goes off when looking at it and shows which door remains open in some pugs. this is already :)

Where is this switch?
[/ QUOTE]
you are removing the mechanism, the connection socket inside the door is a bit difficult in a kind of place: D
In that mechanism, "I used the electronics in the type of collective buttons" was a part as far as I remember, but it has been a long time, I do not remember the swich in the right place. Good luck with
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for the information ;)
08.05.2020 16:00 # 17
Guests
There may also be a problem of non-contact in door sockets. Even if you have been locked, the lock can spontaneously hurt at any time.
Once you see the sockets, test. If not, one of the ten doors has either contactlessness or a clasp failure.
08.05.2020 16:00 # 18
HAR_teo
[QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] sole sample yield friends press the key below if the room is broken if the mini micro switch is only pressed if the room is broken, I will recommend the service again, if you get broken during the lock, open the remote control, with the help of the outer brush, the help of a little cleanse with the help of a little cleanse or a little cleat the solders may have been in the cold solder.
[/ QUOTE]
I'll try it right away. Unfortunately this is not the problem because the top lamp flashes while driving with the doors closed. So the problem is at one of the gates, but which one is right there. though it is used like this, but sometimes it is very difficult to insert and lock the key in the door when someone has something in his hand and in the dark barrier :(
08.05.2020 16:00 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = HAR_teo] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] sole example yield friends should only press the switch if the room gets broken during lockup if the room is broken, it will open again if you get a trigger during lockup, I will recommend the service again, open the remote control or open your control With the help of clean the electrochemical part beautifully, the solders may have been in the cold solder.
[/ QUOTE]
I'll try it right away. Unfortunately this is not the problem because the top lamp flashes while driving with the doors closed. So the problem is at one of the gates, but which one is right there. though it is used like this, but sometimes it is very difficult to insert and lock the key in the door when the person has something and in the dark barrier: ([/ QUOTE]
Okay, this is one of the ten great possibilities. I have made my right right now faulty.
When the right door is open when I open it, the others get up again because the right door is not locked. In this case, when I lock the right door in my hand, they are all locked. Then when I open the left door from inside, the right lock does not lift. In that way, when I close the left door and lock it, the right is locked in the rest.
As long as the right door remains locked, the others are working.
In addition, when the right hurt and straps, the light sometimes burns and sometimes it does not. I'll take a hand soon. But the trouble is in the case. I had it repaired before. 6-7 months work was broken again ...
the cecol 2011-08-18 14:26:47
08.05.2020 16:00 # 20
HAR_teo
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = HAR_teo] [QUOTE = ahmetsimiz] sole efficacy friends only press the key under the limiting button of the controller will open the key if the room is broken if the room is broken, we will not offer the service of the doors again. With the help of a little bit of tin, you can clean the electronical part beautifully.
[/ QUOTE]
I'll try it right away. Unfortunately this is not the problem because the top lamp flashes while driving with the doors closed. So the problem is at one of the gates, but which one is right there. though it is used like this, but sometimes it is very difficult to insert and lock the key in the door when the person has something and in the dark barrier: ([/ QUOTE]
Okay, this is one of the ten great possibilities. I have made my right right now faulty.
When the right door is open when I open it, the others get up again because the right door is not locked. In this case, when I lock the right door in my hand, they are all locked. Then when I open the left door from inside, the right lock does not lift. In that way, when I close the left door and lock it, the right is locked in the rest.
As long as the right door remains locked, the others are working.
In addition, when the right hurt and straps, the light sometimes burns and sometimes it does not. I'll take a hand soon. But the trouble is in the case. I had it repaired before. 6-7 months work was broken again ...
[/ QUOTE]
antechamber. Now I came to my mind to figure out which lock is broken. I'll lock and try the individual doors. I guess let's look at the left back door. Sırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”