Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Central lock problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
Samet Cetin
Hello to everyone,
I am having trouble with the central lock on my 2000 model 206 vehicle. When the pole is disconnected and fixed, it gets better, but after 5 minutes, the same problem occurs again, of course, the tape etc. is reset. Only the front doors can be locked separately with the key, the luggage and rear doors remain open. Is there someone who understands the problem and can help before?
Thanks.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
popeyes
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] Hello everyone,
I am having trouble with the central lock on my 2000 model 206 vehicle. When the pole is disconnected and fixed, it gets better, but after 5 minutes, the same problem occurs again, of course, the tape etc. is reset. Only the front doors can be locked separately with the key, the luggage and rear doors remain open. Is there someone who understands the problem and can help before?
Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

My teacher, have you checked your insurance. the central lock may have blown out of the fuse.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
Samet Cetin
I checked the fuses, my teacher said everything looks fine, said the master.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
popeyes
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] Hello everyone,
Thanks.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, do you have an alarm system installed in your vehicle?

08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
popeyes
it may also want key coding that is likely to not hold a central lock by coding the key. however, an externally installed alarm system changes this situation.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
Samet Cetin
There is no alarm system, but it looks like I will oblige. It was working normally 2 days ago.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 7
popeyes
[QUOTE = Samet Çetin] There is no alarm system but it looks like I will oblige. He was working normally 2 days ago :( If his alarm is canceled, is his system canceled? [/ QUOTE] My teacher try the same text below, but if you are sure that the battery is strong, then it may be necessary to try it. Use the first key to turn the ignition to the ON position. A previous one from the start position. The doors will be closed in this case. 2. Press and hold the locking button on the key for 10 seconds. Then press and hold the lock button on the key that you will re-code for 10 seconds 4. Check that it is coded correctly.No matter, but when doing this, get out of the car and insert the key you are coding into the lock on the door. try remotely. Another method is very close to each other below. Open the driver's door using 2. Keep the door open 3. Attach the key to the contact 4. Press the black small button once 5. Turn the ignition to the starting position. 6. Press and hold the big button for 10 seconds. 7. Release the button, Switch off the ignition, remove the key 8. Close the door (all doors must be closed) 9. Press the lock button twice.10. If not according to this procedure, start and stop the vehicle. Note: Big key lock key, small key unlock key.
08.05.2020 18:54 # 8
Samet Cetin
Hodja, is my key compatible with what you write with one key?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”